BSN, Syntha-6, Meal Replacement or Addition, Strawberry Milkshake, 5 lbs (2.29 kg)

Reviews 5-star

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2124935 From Hong Kong on Aug 21, 2011

I will definitely order again.

Syntha 6

Posted by Reviewer1590737 From New Zealand on Jan 24, 2012

I love this protein. Hands down these greatest tasting protein there is. BSN all the way!!!

Taste Great, and Fills me up.

Posted by Reviewer2524196 From Texas on Dec 22, 2012

I love this strawberry flavor protein meal replacement from BSN. I am constantly trying other brands, but I seem to keep finding my way back to this product. Thanks Iherb.

Best Tasting Protein Shake!

Posted by 4849089376403362617 on Mar 20, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Syntha-6! Having tried almost all the flavours, I can honestly say that this is the best tasting protein shake I have ever tried. It mixes easily, doesn't thicken like other shakes do and tastes SO GOOD! And that's on top of how well it is formulated...