Eclectic Institute, Babies Tum-Ease, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2336558 on Dec 07, 2009

My oldest daughter (8yrs) is prone to stomach upset since birth. Usually this product knocks out whatever is a problem. I rarely give more than 1 dose.

My 8 year old son agreed to try this product , he usually resists .

Posted by Reviewer2032534 on Jan 23, 2011

He has a sensitive stomach and he didn't make a face , that says a whole lot to me , he used it 3 times , it helped sooth his stomach , I definately will reorder . IHerb thank you for your excellent service .

Great for tummy aches

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Oct 14, 2013

It works great for my toddlers "tummy hurts." Update: My kids are now seven and we still use this product. The best for the occasional stomach ache.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3164525 on Aug 23, 2009

My family have been using this product for our childerns stomach issues for years - they love it and so no problem getting them to take it and it works better than anything else we have tired. As usual, the service, product and delivery was excellent.