Baby's Only Organic, Toddler Formula, LactoRelief, Iron Fortified, 12.7 oz (360 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very pleased

Posted by 4636407380374532167 on Jan 19, 2015

Our son was not tolerating any formula we tried available here in canada. He was having serious GI trouble which is what likely caused his colicky bout. Lacto relief was the only thing he tolerated. Thank goodness friends recommended we try it. Definitely worth a try if your little one has serious tummy issues on regular formula. We even tried all the tummy sensitive brands and they did nothing for him. I only wish it was available in canada instead of shipping it here.

Best formula out there

Posted by 5476561162280460984 on Jul 20, 2015

This is the only formula both my pediatrician and I will recommend. She's never has anymore and loves this formula. You can feed it hot or cold and take the container everywhere. It's the only formula brand without any gmos. The other formulas paid money to prop 37 so that they don't have to state that there's gmos, so unless you Google that you'd never know. Best of luck! You'll love this formula and it comes so quickly with iherb, I love them.

Best Formula out there!

Posted by Reviewer1834999 on Aug 06, 2010

I'm so glad I found this formula, the ingredients are superior to any other brand I've seen. My son seems to tolerate this formula the best, it keeps him fuller longer and less gassy.

Baby's Only Organic Lactose Free Toddler Formula

Posted by Reviewer2356882 on Oct 13, 2010

Switched baby to the formula with no problems. Only lactose free organic formula. Need to mix it 1-2 minutes before needed.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1499305 on Oct 23, 2010

Still breast feeding (baby is 9 months old) but have been giving my baby 6 oz of this formula once per day. She digests it very easily and seems to enjoy the taste. I did a lot of research and this seems like the safest bet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »