July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

BabyGanics, Bye Bye Dry, Moisturizing Eczema Care, Skin Protection Cream, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My girl liked this

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

My girl had a serious flare up of eczema recently and I ordered this as I didn't want her to use any chemical formulations as much as possible. She really liked this cream as she said it was sufficiently moisturising and gentle. It stung a bit when her skin was raw but was okay to use when it started to dry up. This was highly rated on EWG. Ordering more of it.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

A pleasant smell of oatmeal)) cream is very easy - After application is quickly absorbed without leaving greasy. Very good moisturizes the skin and eliminates irritation.

Effective and doesn't sting

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 18, 2013

We use this cream on a toddler with very dry skin and eczema. She has become resistant to having emollients applied because they often sting, so we were glad to find this one. Not only does it work to moisturize and soften her skin (reducing the itching), but it doesn't sting when we put it on.

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

No bad