No bad

Posted by 5273975919164953863 on Jul 15, 2013

GOod

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

Effective and doesn't sting

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 18, 2013

We use this cream on a toddler with very dry skin and eczema. She has become resistant to having emollients applied because they often sting, so we were glad to find this one. Not only does it work to moisturize and soften her skin (reducing the itching), but it doesn't sting when we put it on.

GENIAL PARA EL ECZEMA DISHIDROTICO

Posted by 4624767821961762600 on Sep 13, 2012

Padezco eczema dishidrótico en las manos, y esta crema me ha ido fenomenal. La hidratación es muy duradera, incluso aunque te laves las manos parece que permanece. Huele agradablemente suave, se absorbe muy bien. La mejor que he probado para este problema.

Well. Хорошо.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

It is applied at eczema and psoriasis. Removes any sort of reddening and a peeling for the second days. It was bought for the daughter. Helped at the unclear rash similar to allergic manifestations. Применяется при экземе и псориазе. Снимает любого рода покраснения и шелушения уже на вторые сутки. Покупался для дочери. Помогал при непонятной сыпи, похожей на аллергические проявления.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

A pleasant smell of oatmeal)) cream is very easy - After application is quickly absorbed without leaving greasy. Very good moisturizes the skin and eliminates irritation.

Good..good..really good!!

Posted by Marvika on May 10, 2012

Really good .. dry spots on child's cheeks have disappeared. Recommend!

like it for mysellf

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 08, 2012

my hands are very dry, itchy and irritated and I like this cream! delicate and effective. my skin looks and feels better with it! Will buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on May 04, 2012

good moisturiser,i even use it for my hands and after this cream hands are soft :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »