BabyGanics, Bye Bye Dry, Moisturizing Eczema Care, Skin Protection Cream, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jun 18, 2014

This cream really worked to help heal eczema on my hands and elbows. Within a day my skin felt better and the symtoms started disappearing. It has a soft scent that's not overpowering and it sinks into the skin quite fast. It's not too small but small enough to throw into a bag to take it on the go. I will keep ordering this for the rest of my life.

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on May 04, 2012

good moisturiser,i even use it for my hands and after this cream hands are soft :)

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

A pleasant smell of oatmeal)) cream is very easy - After application is quickly absorbed without leaving greasy. Very good moisturizes the skin and eliminates irritation.

Effective and doesn't sting

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jan 18, 2013

We use this cream on a toddler with very dry skin and eczema. She has become resistant to having emollients applied because they often sting, so we were glad to find this one. Not only does it work to moisturize and soften her skin (reducing the itching), but it doesn't sting when we put it on.

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »