Easy to apply and great protection

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 10, 2012

I use it on my children and on me. I still have to test it when we go swimming, but for now it works just fine

good

Posted by 5258953930337092066 on Jan 08, 2015

it takes a bit long to rub all the way into skin and a very greasy

BabyGanics, Cover-Up Baby, Sunscreen for Face & Body, 50+ SPF, Waterproof

Posted by Reviewer2062564 on Jan 08, 2012

I bought this for my children and it's no good. It's very oily and difficult to apply, the oil is separating from the cream.

baby sun-protection works but

Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013

I used it this summer to pretect my one-year-old lady. It works but smell was unpleasant and consistency was fractinated and it was difficult to apply at sher skin.

good protection

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

i apply antioxidants rich body lotion before applying this and i am only using this for my body, especially my hands.

Could do 30 for much less money

Posted by 4714581157278223732 on Oct 08, 2014

According to the skin doctor, the difference is extremely small going from 30 to 50... about 2-3 percent. next time, I won't order this again. However, it does provide good screen against the sun, so I don't have nothing bad to say about the item itself.

BabyGanics Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1406287 on Feb 27, 2012

Forget Baby, I love this for myself. No smell & goes on light. Even good on grown men.

I haven't used it yet.

Posted by 5513276680682443290 on May 25, 2014

I bought it for my trip to Cebu, Since it is big and cheap, i will use it up there. Yes, it is big enough.

Worked well, a good price

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Apr 09, 2016

I used it for my baby and for myself when travelling to Thailand and it worked well for both of us. Good for skin and feels nice to the skin, no irritation. A large amount for this price

Fantastic!

Posted by kamikazekate on Jun 26, 2016

I live in Australia, so during summer time, I need to keep my kids sunscreened! This beautiful non greasy sunscreen is great for my baby's sensitive skin - doesn't sting or irritate eczema, safe for the face. Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »