this works

Posted by Reviewer1843194 on Dec 20, 2008

I read about this product in a Woman's World magazine. It caught my attention because I really lack self-confidence, and even was prescribed xanax for social anxiety. I've been trying to get in touch with therapists, but just going through bad experiences, mainly them not calling me back. I don't want to be on xanax because it fogs my mind. So I tried this. It says to mix it with water, but I usually just drop 2-4 drops straight under my tongue whenever I think about it. And I really do feel less anxious, which leads to feeling more confident. I definitely plan on buying more!

works great for high stress job..

Posted by Reviewer3221195 on Jun 26, 2009

I work in an advertising firm thats like a pressure cooker. My boss is a very driven person. No 2 days are ever the same, changes take place from hour to hour. This has helped me to get through many days. I put 8 drops in a 15 oz. bottle of water. Noone ever knows my secret to dealing with the stress.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Dec 17, 2012

I love all Bach flower essences, they help with all sorts of issues, whether emotional or physical.

All bach remedies are very calming

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Jan 02, 2012

All bach remedies are very calming

I got this for a friend

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Dec 30, 2012

It's so much cheaper from iHerb - he lives in Japan. He claims that these flower essences help him enormously. I concur. He is much more relaxed. Very effective!

Love Bach's products

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 27, 2012

Love it. Does what is says. All naturally

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1001875 on Jan 05, 2008

I use remedies in my breeding cattery for all behavioral concerns. They are excellent.

high price!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Aug 01, 2014

I haven't used it yet, regarding the iherb price, here Iam disappointed, very high!

Posted by Reviewer1544006 on Apr 03, 2009

As usual, the Bach Flower Essences are wonderful!