Maybe works if you don't have a disorder with stress and anxiety

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I have chronic ptsd with anxiety and depression added on. This just does nothing for me. Unfortunately. I wish there were natural remedies that could work. Maybe if I took the whole box at one time... ?

Bach Rescue Pastilles Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1559778 on Jun 04, 2009

I just love how something so small can be so effective. My life is stressful when things become frazzled I just take one or two and feel a clam come over me very quickly. The price is super; I have recommended this product to so many friends & co-workers.

a wonderful box.

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Aug 16, 2011

It had no effect.

1 Star

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Nov 11, 2011

Tastes great! Did not work at all. Container is cute but not practicle. Press to pop open type. Fell off the counter and contents spilled. Not safe if you have small children or pets. -Salisbury,NC-

Don't work one bit!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

I don't find anything great about these at all, except the taste. They are very yummy, like an extra light tasting gummy. Maybe they only make a difference for mild stressful situations. I was going through something tough and took a few, no difference. Hours later I took a bunch, like half the container and it also made no difference.

Waste of Money

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Jan 11, 2011

Thsi is a waste of money. If portability is the issue, it's better to spend a few bucks more and keep a bottle of Source Naturals Theanine Serene in your pocket.

useless

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Sep 14, 2015

useless of the candy

nothing special

Posted by 5006190217925286851 on Feb 18, 2016

Just like candy, nothing special with it