Bach Flower Remedies work!

Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been using Rescue Pastilles for several years to help me relax during stressful situations. It's subtle, but noticeable. Chewing on a pastille before bedtime definitely has an effect. My husband also has used them to "take the edge off" nervousness. I have also used regular rescue remedy, which is in an alcohol base, but prefer the non-alcohol pastilles. They may not work for everyone, but they work for us!

Great Natural Stress Relief! Good Taste.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great Black Currant flavor. Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Pastilles provides natural stress relief.

자꾸 손이가여

Posted by 4740711100487968057 on Feb 18, 2015

달지도 않고 젤리가 녹긴한데 쫀득거려서 씹은 재미랄까?암튼 맘에 들어여 기분이 죠아지는진 머르게씀 비싸지않다면 사재기해서 먹겟는데 양에 비해 가격이 참~착하지아나요

Easy administered to toddlers

Posted by 4956145053622919493 on Feb 11, 2015

Great product for the first aid kit, esp for littlelies.

Amazing stress-relief

Posted by 5235659038723932400 on Dec 09, 2014

This is an amazing product that my whole family relies on. Each of my four children have one before bed each night to help them wind down. My husband has them in his desk at work to help him cope with work stress and I use them for the stresses of everyday life. If I run out of them the children remind me that we need more! The pastilles are the formulation of Rescue Remedy that I find the easiest to use and I don't have to force the kids to take them.......usually have to remind them that there is no benefit from having two at once.

Perfect!

Posted by 5649507572485997532 on Oct 28, 2014

I didn't believe in such remedy, but after trying it, I must say that it works. I'll buy it again. Although the taste I don't like so much

Prácticas y efectivas

Posted by 5406445280576229840 on Sep 19, 2014

Siempre llevo en mi cartera una caja de estas pastillas de rescue remedy. Me han ayudado con dolores de cabeza, síntomas de resfrío, dolores menstruales, etc. Me gusta el formato, pues son prácticas y saben rico además.

Natural anxiety relief!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Aug 30, 2014

I have been using these for years as a natural anxiety relief! Amazing product!

excellent

Posted by 5183610554783628561 on Aug 28, 2014

They do work as designed

bon gout

Posted by Lyllow on May 23, 2014

Calme un peu en cas de léger stress. Je ne sais pas si en cas de gros stress le produit sera très efficace. Bon gout.