nothing special

Posted by 5006190217925286851 on Feb 18, 2016

Just like candy, nothing special with it

Taste good!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Jan 17, 2016

I like the black current flavour, taste pretty good! But the effectiveness is not too significant. May need to take a few more pieces in order to relief stress!

Bach Flower Remedies work!

Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been using Rescue Pastilles for several years to help me relax during stressful situations. It's subtle, but noticeable. Chewing on a pastille before bedtime definitely has an effect. My husband also has used them to "take the edge off" nervousness. I have also used regular rescue remedy, which is in an alcohol base, but prefer the non-alcohol pastilles. They may not work for everyone, but they work for us!

Didn't do a thing for me, but they taste nice

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

To be honest, I think if these work, they have more of a placebo effect, which is fine if they work. They might be good if the stress/anxiety is mostly cognitive and a small distraction is what's needed. But for a more physical kind of stress response, I think something more might be needed, like some investigation into the cause and a change of diet, lifestyle etc. Magnesium can be calming to a stressed out nervous system.

useless

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Sep 14, 2015

useless of the candy

Stale?

Posted by KateBisk on Jul 29, 2015

These are just ok. Flavour is very mild and pleasant. But they are very difficult to chew, like they are stale. Get stuck in my teeth. I still find myself reaching for them in moments of stress, but mostly as part of a calming ritual, not because I think they actually work by themselves.

Taste good

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

Not sure if it's as effective as the droplets.

Great Natural Stress Relief! Good Taste.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great Black Currant flavor. Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Pastilles provides natural stress relief.

Rescue Remedies

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

These pastilles are good tasting. The tin has a very fun unique design that stays properly closed in your purse/bag.

good

Posted by vibirca on Mar 05, 2015

I hope they work )) didn't yet noticed any difference :)