Bach Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2593009 on Oct 04, 2006

Bach Flower Rescue remedy truly saves my sanity on a regular basis. I didn't think it would work, but it is BY FAR the best stress reliever you can get without drinking or taking medications!! I am a special education teacher, so I need it for that job! I also am learning to barrel race on my horse who is quite fast, so I REALLY need it for that sport. My mom moved here this summer, so before I deal with her, I take some drops. I have been at the start of a full blown anxiety attack, with heart pounding and nausea. I take my Bach Flower Rescue Remedy and the panic attack is stopped in its tracks. Literally STOPS it. I have never had to take drugs for anxiety, and this little bottle has saved me many a time. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has stress in their lives.

Best Product at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Oct 07, 2009

I have a anxiety disorder and PTSD; I carry this in my purse and take it when I start to flip out over something. I use 3 dropper-fuls under the tongue and within 10 seconds I'm calm and not an insane person anymore! :-) This makes my husband very happy! It mellows me out better than any drug on the market, has no toxic effect, and can keep me calm for 2 hours. I'm going through menopause, and have fibromyalgia. I also think this would be good for PMS. This is such an amazing product, I'm buying more to give as gifts to my girlfriends.

Reduces anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Nov 23, 2007

I've used this product successfully for 14 years. As with all homeopathic remedies, small doeses taken frequently and consistently for several days works best. I feel more relaxed mentally, less physical tension, and overall happier when I take this sublingually. I also found it safe and effective to use during pregnancy and lactation.

cb

Posted by Reviewer1346226 on Aug 11, 2008

This product is so great. I use it whenever I feel a little stressed and it works. No more Atavan and I use it for sleep also. Just 4 drops under the tounge at bedtime and I sleep all night. I don't need Ambien any more.

how to get through anything

Posted by Reviewer1967446 on Jan 20, 2008

This stuff has helped me get through all of my life crisis for the past 10 years.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2819790 on Dec 14, 2007

No one should be without Rescue remedy. A must in every household; a must for life in this century.

Social Anxiety Calmed

Posted by Reviewer1770072 on Apr 24, 2008

I have agoraphobia and it really helps when I start to have a panic attack. So do my b vitamins and fish oil! If you have anxiety like me, please try this and the other supplements I suggested!

Highly Recommend It!!!

Posted by Reviewer3010568 on Dec 14, 2007

This is a fantastic product, it definitely does exactly what it claims. It does, however, taste like the tincture was made with tequila, which is different and can be an offputting taste. But the product works fantastically, I will definitely be buying more when mine runs out. Nice and calming.

Tina

Posted by Reviewer3059023 on Sep 25, 2008

This is wondeful. I use it for my dogs who are terrified of storms, especially thunder. It calms them down so they can relax and sleep.

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

great for managing stress, give it to my cats in their water.