Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 15, 2010

Seems to work on me. Bought it for my dog to take before a flight, so I hope it works for him as well.

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer2340651 on Aug 01, 2010

The review title says it all. For relief with any stressful occasion. Highly recommend it. It will shush down the anxiety and brain chatter enough to allow you to just focus at the "event" at hand so that you can deal with it without the burden of worry and anxiety. Highly recommend this product! (Also, FYI this is a flower essence. Essences do not contain plant DNA so this product is SAFE in combination with ANY medication and also appropriate for children.)

Use for my pet

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I add this to my corgi's breakfast and let it sit so the alcohol can evaporate. She has to wait for breakfast anyway because of her morning pills.

This works well on dogs

Posted by Reviewer2449495 on Sep 07, 2010

I accidentally found Bach's stress relief, and decided to try it on my dog, who suffered terribly during thunder storms. It calmed her better than any of the drugs the vet had given me, including Valium. I've been using it since, on both my dogs, when they seem stressed and it never fails to calm them. I'm thrilled that it's a "natural substance" and can't hurt them.

A great stress remedy!

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Dec 25, 2014

Use Bach Resque Remedy for almost 10 years. First used it when I was a cat breeder on my cats - as an anti-stress medicine to keep them calm at cat-shows. It worked just amazing! And since you can't influence your cat to believe in that this ot that drug is effective - you actually avoid a placebo effect. So, resume - Bach RR really works! Now there is a big variety of RR products, designed specifically not only for adult humans but also for pets, kids (alcohol free and with a sweet taste)... I always have them at home as an easy and quick stress treatment. I really recomend you to browse all the Bach products - and I am sure you'll find your remedy :)

Good herbal solution

Posted by 4940995166163496078 on May 06, 2016

A friend recommended these drops to me - I had a long period of stress which resulted in constant muscle tension, low spirits and nervousness (as 1st stage) and then panic disorder (as 2nd stage), I started using the drops already at the 2nd stage of my state and I can say that the drops are very efficient to treat minor nervousness and tiredness from intensive activities but they do not calm me down when I have a full scale panic attack. However I advice you to take them every day during a stressful period in your life just to prevent your symptoms from worsening. Keep yourself calm and under control in difficult periods of your life - you can do it with these drops, simple physical exercise and positive emotions. Although attitude is key here, medicines will help you get through.

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008

I have used Bach for years. It quickly calms down cats and dogs who are in fear and stressed. I trap stray cats and get them fixed and vaccinated. A couple of drops even in the ear takes their edge off. I have used it in the dogs water bowls when they are frightened of thunder storms. I use it when there has been a traumatic event, injury, etc. GREAT GREAT GREAT Product

Annie

Posted by Reviewer3163503 on Feb 26, 2007

Again, another AWESOME product for dogs... Seperation anxiety, Vet visits, thunderstorms, car rides, or any stress-related incident!

great for traumas, and excited pets

Posted by Reviewer1465535 on Oct 11, 2007

I use this product when there is a major stressor happening for me. It calms me and turns down my alert mechanisms. I also use this Essence for my dog when he goes to the vet for a check up. It calms the dog. I apply a few drops to the inside of his ear flap.

relax naturally

Posted by Reviewer2350276 on Sep 09, 2008

a great flower essence that brings peace and calm to you day. i would highly recommend it!