Great for Cats!!

Posted by Reviewer1278830 on Dec 26, 2007

I use 5 drops per water bowl in the AM and PM to keep the peace in our house. With 6 cats ranging in age from 8 years to 5 months and 3 of each sex, it can be a trying at times. Especially when the baby wants to play and the big guy doesn't. I learned about Rescue Remedy from an animal behaviorist/psychic. It's like kitty Prozac. Very calming, but they all still have plenty of energy.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 24, 2008

I've tried some of the individual Bach remedies and have not had success, but this particular product works very well and recommend it as a necessary item in the medicine cabinet.

Works great!

Posted by 5398105983221911941 on May 12, 2015

Works very well to wind down and get to sleep however my husband and I have both noticed that it gives you very elaborate dreams all night which doesn't really allow for a restful night! Also, important to note that it's 27% alcohol and tastes like whiskey

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008

I have used Bach for years. It quickly calms down cats and dogs who are in fear and stressed. I trap stray cats and get them fixed and vaccinated. A couple of drops even in the ear takes their edge off. I have used it in the dogs water bowls when they are frightened of thunder storms. I use it when there has been a traumatic event, injury, etc. GREAT GREAT GREAT Product

great for traumas, and excited pets

Posted by Reviewer1465535 on Oct 11, 2007

I use this product when there is a major stressor happening for me. It calms me and turns down my alert mechanisms. I also use this Essence for my dog when he goes to the vet for a check up. It calms the dog. I apply a few drops to the inside of his ear flap.

Annie

Posted by Reviewer3163503 on Feb 26, 2007

Again, another AWESOME product for dogs... Seperation anxiety, Vet visits, thunderstorms, car rides, or any stress-related incident!

Best for first-aid.

Posted by Reviewer3062763 on Nov 14, 2011

I always stock this in my first-aid box.

Made me feel at ease

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

I used this when I took care of my grandkids out of state for a week. I'm not that used to their day to day lives so I needed something to deal with the unexpected. I was wondering if I would sleep well since it turned out to be on the floor, but I slept perfectly on a cowboy-like roll even though my 3 year old gets up every night at around 4 AM. I got back to sleep fast. I almost felt like I was in an ever so slightly different reality - the reality of the beauty of the flowers.

It Worked

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Jan 05, 2013

When I start to feel stressed I take a couple of droppers full and begin feeling at ease almost immediately.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

Wonderful for an anxiety and works for my insomnia too! 6-7 drops in small glass of water give me about 4 hours of sleep and believe me this is A LOT! I don't get more even with Lunesta. I've tried many other sleep aids and this one is definitely the best!