panic

Posted by Reviewer1937756 on Mar 25, 2008

i work in a high stressed sales position I started to take this product and i can tell you this works so this will be a great product if your in a panic to deal with difficult cust"s or you have to read out loud to groups you may have some relief now.

Great for Cats!!

Posted by Reviewer1278830 on Dec 26, 2007

I use 5 drops per water bowl in the AM and PM to keep the peace in our house. With 6 cats ranging in age from 8 years to 5 months and 3 of each sex, it can be a trying at times. Especially when the baby wants to play and the big guy doesn't. I learned about Rescue Remedy from an animal behaviorist/psychic. It's like kitty Prozac. Very calming, but they all still have plenty of energy.

Works great!

Posted by 5398105983221911941 on May 12, 2015

Works very well to wind down and get to sleep however my husband and I have both noticed that it gives you very elaborate dreams all night which doesn't really allow for a restful night! Also, important to note that it's 27% alcohol and tastes like whiskey

Annie

Posted by Reviewer3163503 on Feb 26, 2007

Again, another AWESOME product for dogs... Seperation anxiety, Vet visits, thunderstorms, car rides, or any stress-related incident!

great for traumas, and excited pets

Posted by Reviewer1465535 on Oct 11, 2007

I use this product when there is a major stressor happening for me. It calms me and turns down my alert mechanisms. I also use this Essence for my dog when he goes to the vet for a check up. It calms the dog. I apply a few drops to the inside of his ear flap.

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008

I have used Bach for years. It quickly calms down cats and dogs who are in fear and stressed. I trap stray cats and get them fixed and vaccinated. A couple of drops even in the ear takes their edge off. I have used it in the dogs water bowls when they are frightened of thunder storms. I use it when there has been a traumatic event, injury, etc. GREAT GREAT GREAT Product

relax naturally

Posted by Reviewer2350276 on Sep 09, 2008

a great flower essence that brings peace and calm to you day. i would highly recommend it!

Rescue Remedy

Posted by mil694 on Sep 19, 2008

Fantastic product - can be used for all situations - have even used for a major headache in the middle of night.

Helps me and my horse

Posted by Reviewer2424211 on Aug 01, 2008

I use rescue remedy to keep my horse calm when she is being shod or going in the trailer or on a ride with a group of strange horses. Just 4 drops on her tongue works wonders! Also helps me to fall asleep on those nights I have trouble getting to sleep. I use 4 drops, too!

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Sep 20, 2008

First of all shipping is lightning speed which is great!! Helps me sleep at night and feel rested in the morning. I also have been dreaming a lot with this.