July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy, Natural Stress Relief, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)

Reviews 5-star

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer2340651 on Aug 01, 2010

The review title says it all. For relief with any stressful occasion. Highly recommend it. It will shush down the anxiety and brain chatter enough to allow you to just focus at the "event" at hand so that you can deal with it without the burden of worry and anxiety. Highly recommend this product! (Also, FYI this is a flower essence. Essences do not contain plant DNA so this product is SAFE in combination with ANY medication and also appropriate for children.)

Use for my pet

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I add this to my corgi's breakfast and let it sit so the alcohol can evaporate. She has to wait for breakfast anyway because of her morning pills.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 15, 2010

Seems to work on me. Bought it for my dog to take before a flight, so I hope it works for him as well.

This works well on dogs

Posted by Reviewer2449495 on Sep 07, 2010

I accidentally found Bach's stress relief, and decided to try it on my dog, who suffered terribly during thunder storms. It calmed her better than any of the drugs the vet had given me, including Valium. I've been using it since, on both my dogs, when they seem stressed and it never fails to calm them. I'm thrilled that it's a "natural substance" and can't hurt them.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Apr 15, 2008

Have been using this for a number of years on our German Shepherd. He is a excellent traveler but when he first realizes that HE is going along either in the car or the RV he gets way overly excited (I plan to work with him like I saw Cesar doing with a dog that had the same issue) Rescue Remedy really helps calm him down and I highly recommend it (along with Cesar's method :-).