Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy Pastilles, Natural Stress Relief, 1.7 oz, 50 g Pastilles

How did I ever survive B4 these!!!

Posted by Reviewer1758800 From Oklahoma on May 24, 2009

I have suffered- been disabled with severe panic & anixety attacks, depression, phobias & stress for 28 years. My sisters Dr just put her on Rescue Remedy liquid, due to the stress of taking care of our parents whom are in thier 80's. I thought I would try these Pastilles and see what happened. TADA!!! I feel so much better. My stress in lower, my BP & pulse are normal during times anxiety, i feel relaxed. THIS IS THE BEST PRODUST I HAVE EVER TAKEN!. I even got my husband who takes nothing to try them & now he asks for them. The are like gummie bears& taste kinsa like honey. I recommend them to everyone!

Carry these with you for pleasant stress relief!

Posted by Reviewer3155457 From Texas on May 18, 2009

I keep a tin of these in my purse for those times when things start getting out of hand. I have 3 kids and on long shopping trips, extended delays, or just plain bad days, these have saved the day. Perhaps it's the surprise element of mom actually encouraging them to eat a piece of "candy", but moods are elevated and life goes on more smoothly afterwards. Nice product and seems to work.

good taste and it works fast

Posted by Reviewer1900240 From Canada on Jun 18, 2008

Special for children: no alcohol and a taste of candys makes it easy to use. I will not go without it. A very good product for a very good price.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Rescue Remedy Pastilles,Natural Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1842270 From Pennsylvania on Aug 27, 2008

Awesome product!!!I have come off of half my anxiety medicine with the help of this product!I would say that this prduct is an absolute God send !!!

Bach's Pastilles

Posted by Reviewer2465118 From California on Oct 04, 2008

Wonderful convenient stress release. Nice taste. Rather than chewing, I allow them to disolved in the mouth. Great for driving and other intense situations.