not sure if this is work, but like a candy

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

really not sure if this is work for me.. but I take it as a candy and psychology may work when I need to be calm

Great!!!

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Aug 11, 2015

Love these lil gummies!!!

A mi no me hacen nada...

Posted by 5070263246990663366 on Jun 19, 2015

No sé, el sabor es bueno y la consistencia ideal, pero a mi no me han hecho ningún efecto anti estrés o relajantes. Creo que es más placebo que otra cosa.

Tasty

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jun 07, 2015

Tasty, but dis not feel any special for the Stress Relief

Sirve para relajarte

Posted by 5193488981653451508 on May 03, 2015

En momentos de stress ayuda algo

Brilliant product

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Have to say that this product is wonderful. When I feel nervous, anxious or having palpitations from excessive stress I take one of these and they work wonders. Also l make sure that l am in bed or while doing something relaxing like reading a book or listening to some chilling music to let my body know that it's time to calm down.

Calming Beyond Belief

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 13, 2015

I love Rescue Remedy in any form. This is particularly nice since I can take it with me wherever I go and use it easily. I find it helpful for moments of deep stress. The flavor is quite pleasant, and also unexceptional. The effect is fairly immediate.

Bach Rescue Pastilles

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Mar 29, 2015

Really like these in lieu of the liquid formula w/alcohol. Glad my friend recommended them!

Natural Stress Relief! FAIR PRICE TOO!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Love this natural stress relief homeopathic remedy!

Flavor is not clearly stated

Posted by 5473862036547025728 on Mar 04, 2015

Hi Folks, I ordered a full seven of these from this company after I had purchased some to try at the drugstore. As you can see from the description, there is no way to tell that this would be a different flavor. I had the berry, and thought I was ordering it. I got it, and put one in my mouth, and the different flavor made me throw up! I still had to have it, so I got sick from it. I contacted the company, and they told me that I would have to send it back, then reorder what I wanted, which is a huge problem for me. I said that it should be listed clearly that this comes in different flavors, and what those flavors are. There is just NO WAY to tell when ordering this item for the first time. They seemed to think this is clear enough, and it is my mistake. This was my first order from them, and I feel THEY should have made this right, instead of making me jump through hoops. They would not. And, they will not replace the tin that I had one out of, with the correct item. I love the product, but I am really disappointed with iherb'a lack of problem solving. They will not even add flavors to the description so no one else makes the same error.