How did I ever survive B4 these!!!

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on May 24, 2009

I have suffered- been disabled with severe panic & anixety attacks, depression, phobias & stress for 28 years. My sisters Dr just put her on Rescue Remedy liquid, due to the stress of taking care of our parents whom are in thier 80's. I thought I would try these Pastilles and see what happened. TADA!!! I feel so much better. My stress in lower, my BP & pulse are normal during times anxiety, i feel relaxed. THIS IS THE BEST PRODUST I HAVE EVER TAKEN!. I even got my husband who takes nothing to try them & now he asks for them. The are like gummie bears& taste kinsa like honey. I recommend them to everyone!

Carry these with you for pleasant stress relief!

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on May 18, 2009

I keep a tin of these in my purse for those times when things start getting out of hand. I have 3 kids and on long shopping trips, extended delays, or just plain bad days, these have saved the day. Perhaps it's the surprise element of mom actually encouraging them to eat a piece of "candy", but moods are elevated and life goes on more smoothly afterwards. Nice product and seems to work.

Great Gummies

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Jun 17, 2009

This is great stuff! I use the Rescue Remedy Liquid and wanted to try their Pastilles. The tin is nice and can be reused for coins or something, great if you don't want the alcahol from the liquid. Great price too!

good taste and it works fast

Posted by Reviewer1900240 on Jun 18, 2008

Special for children: no alcohol and a taste of candys makes it easy to use. I will not go without it. A very good product for a very good price.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Rescue Remedy Pastilles,Natural Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1842270 on Aug 27, 2008

Awesome product!!!I have come off of half my anxiety medicine with the help of this product!I would say that this prduct is an absolute God send !!!

Bach's Pastilles

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Oct 04, 2008

Wonderful convenient stress release. Nice taste. Rather than chewing, I allow them to disolved in the mouth. Great for driving and other intense situations.

Great price & Good product for casual use..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

lots of people around the world enjoy the effect of this formula,and the fact that it comes in a candy form makes it easier to give to stubborn people that refuse syrups or pills,like children etc...use the container for small stuff that gets lost easily when you finish the pastilles...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011

Delicious candy. And the opening-closing device packaging is very funny:)

Calming

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Jun 20, 2011

THese really help calm the mind and body.

Keeps me much Clamer

Posted by Reviewer2167318 on Jun 28, 2011

A young man at a Health Food Store suggested I use Resue Stress Remeedy. I can tell you this stuff works. Keeps the edge off, doesnt slow me down, clams me. I keep a tin with me every where I go, just in Case.