July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy Pet, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper

So happy to find an alcohol-free version!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years for my cats - but most of them don't take too well to the strong alcohol smell. So I am really happy to find this alcohol-free version here in iherb! But please take note, everybody - there's the exact same alcohol-free formula packaged for kids, THAT'S MUCH CHEAPER THAN THIS ONE FOR PETS! I bought one of this before I saw that other ... so I bought the other one too!

Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Remedy

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is a natural stress relief product for your pets. Our furry friends get stressed out too, so let's help ease their anxiety. This product is recommended by vets. It is a Homeopathic product. It is safe and gentle for cats, dogs, birds and horses. It restores emotional balance to your pet. It can be used in any emotional crisis. If you found this product to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out their products within 24 hours.

Left pets for one week.

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

Since we have 6 cats and 1 dog, we tend to leave them home when we travel. A week is our outermost time away. Last time we left, I put the rescue remedy in their water. Since the Rescue Remedy helped me so much in taking care of my grandkids, I can only assume that my pets didn't panic. They seemed fine when we returned.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Apr 20, 2009

Excellent for your pets when they are travelling with you and for other times when they are stressed

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

I have a 4.5 yr old Yorkie who was rescued from a substandard puppy mill. Not having been socialized as a puppy and used to only a small cage for most of his life he is terrified of new situations. I love to travel by car and he would be so terrified he would throw up every car trip even to the store. I got Rescue Remedy which was recomended by the fearful dog book the humane society required me to purchase and when I squirt it into his mouth (he doesn't like treats) he is calmer for our trips and sleeps most of the time. No more throwing up. I wholeheartedly recomend it!