Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy Pet, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper

Reviews 3-star

Not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 10, 2011

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

Easy delivery to my doggie

Posted by Reviewer2609891 on Jul 13, 2009

This particular formula must be pretty tasty because even my most non-cooperative "no drops shall pass my lips" puppy takes it and takes it eagerly. I wish there were larger sizes available. Recommended.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

This has not seemed to make a difference yet, in calming my dog down. (Riding in the car makes her very nervous.) I am reserving judgement until after trying it a few more times.

Don't waste your money

Posted by myfurryfriends on Apr 17, 2012

A few drops in the water mellows them out, but they don't seem to like the taste.

Rescue Remedy for Pets

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

I have a very high strung Westie who is afraid of loud noises. Poor little guy hates fireworks and any loud noises. This barely helps him, but does take some of the edge off. I think it might work for a pet that is less high strung. I find that during times that there are going to be loud noises, if I walk my dog a lot before the noises works better than anything.