Much Calmer Cat Thanks To Rescue Remedy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

One of my cats, a female Bombay/Bermese mix, has been stress grooming to the point of bald patches on her haunches, belly & elbows. It was difficult to get her to eat since mealtime was the most stressful activity for her, for some reason. After testing negative for everything including common allergies, it was determined that she was in the beginning stages of "kitty senility". (She is 12 years old.) My vet prescribed an anti-anxiety medication for her but when she didn't show any signs of improvement after a couple of weeks, I decided to try a more natural approach with the Rescue Remedy Pet product. In less than 48 hours I noticed a dramatic difference in her behavior. She was much calmer, less skiddish and was able to eat her meals without constantly looking over her shoulder for that "phantom predator". We can now also enter a room without her fleeing in a panic to run and hide under the bed. She is very high-strung so I had to give her a double dose of 8 drops in her food, twice per day for the first week or so. Now, after 1 month I've been able to reduce her dosage to 4 drops and her fur has almost completely grown back. I can't say enough good things about this product! It has brought back my sweet little girl who has returned to her loving, affectionate & confident self. I recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

buen producto natural..

Posted by 4772820710756246248 on Jun 05, 2015

Lo estoy usando con mis gatos...y de momento noto algo de mejoría pero tampoco mucha...

Rescue Remedy

Posted by 5571778163580724839 on Oct 29, 2014

I have used this for years an it works - keeps pets calm and also helped me mixing my new rescue pups with my already family cats. Took about a month but everyone gets along. I have not used this on myself - maybe I should. Rescue Remedy to the Rescue.

Mi gata las adora!

Posted by 5406445280576229840 on Sep 19, 2014

Me atreví a comprar estas flores para mi gata pues había leído buenos comentarios, y debo decir que los comentarios se quedaron cortos, mi gata adora las gotas, tan pronto me ve con el frasquito en la mano empieza a ronronear pidiendo su ración. Siento que mi gata está más tranquila, dado que los gatos no son muy amigos de los ruidos fuertes, ahora que está tomando estas gotitas le ayuda mucho. Ya encargué un nuevo frasco para ella!

超級神奇!有效

Posted by Reviewer1365941 on Jan 19, 2014

聞起來無色味,摸在手上稍微油油的,我都抹在貓咪頭上,原本懶洋洋一陣子後真的會精神恢復,加一滴在水碗裡也會變得愛喝水,人用的晚安花精膠囊我覺得更有效,我都丟進水霧機裡,一覺好眠無夢,醒來精神很好不嗜睡。

Work well with my cat

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

You would see the huge difference after using it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

IT WORKS

Posted by 5731085735222173366 on Nov 06, 2013

My dog ​​is struggling with anxiety and can sometimes have seizures where she is very stressed and will not calm down. 4 drops of Rescue Remedy in her mouth and it takes 1 minute before she lies down and relax. GREAT product!

So happy to find an alcohol-free version!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years for my cats - but most of them don't take too well to the strong alcohol smell. So I am really happy to find this alcohol-free version here in iherb! But please take note, everybody - there's the exact same alcohol-free formula packaged for kids, THAT'S MUCH CHEAPER THAN THIS ONE FOR PETS! I bought one of this before I saw that other ... so I bought the other one too!

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Remedy

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is a natural stress relief product for your pets. Our furry friends get stressed out too, so let's help ease their anxiety. This product is recommended by vets. It is a Homeopathic product. It is safe and gentle for cats, dogs, birds and horses. It restores emotional balance to your pet. It can be used in any emotional crisis. If you found this product to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out their products within 24 hours.