Much Calmer Cat Thanks To Rescue Remedy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

One of my cats, a female Bombay/Bermese mix, has been stress grooming to the point of bald patches on her haunches, belly & elbows. It was difficult to get her to eat since mealtime was the most stressful activity for her, for some reason. After testing negative for everything including common allergies, it was determined that she was in the beginning stages of "kitty senility". (She is 12 years old.) My vet prescribed an anti-anxiety medication for her but when she didn't show any signs of improvement after a couple of weeks, I decided to try a more natural approach with the Rescue Remedy Pet product. In less than 48 hours I noticed a dramatic difference in her behavior. She was much calmer, less skiddish and was able to eat her meals without constantly looking over her shoulder for that "phantom predator". We can now also enter a room without her fleeing in a panic to run and hide under the bed. She is very high-strung so I had to give her a double dose of 8 drops in her food, twice per day for the first week or so. Now, after 1 month I've been able to reduce her dosage to 4 drops and her fur has almost completely grown back. I can't say enough good things about this product! It has brought back my sweet little girl who has returned to her loving, affectionate & confident self. I recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

So happy to find an alcohol-free version!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years for my cats - but most of them don't take too well to the strong alcohol smell. So I am really happy to find this alcohol-free version here in iherb! But please take note, everybody - there's the exact same alcohol-free formula packaged for kids, THAT'S MUCH CHEAPER THAN THIS ONE FOR PETS! I bought one of this before I saw that other ... so I bought the other one too!

Work well with my cat

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

You would see the huge difference after using it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Bach Original Flower Essences Rescue Remedy

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is a natural stress relief product for your pets. Our furry friends get stressed out too, so let's help ease their anxiety. This product is recommended by vets. It is a Homeopathic product. It is safe and gentle for cats, dogs, birds and horses. It restores emotional balance to your pet. It can be used in any emotional crisis. If you found this product to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out their products within 24 hours.

Left pets for one week.

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

Since we have 6 cats and 1 dog, we tend to leave them home when we travel. A week is our outermost time away. Last time we left, I put the rescue remedy in their water. Since the Rescue Remedy helped me so much in taking care of my grandkids, I can only assume that my pets didn't panic. They seemed fine when we returned.

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

I have a 4.5 yr old Yorkie who was rescued from a substandard puppy mill. Not having been socialized as a puppy and used to only a small cage for most of his life he is terrified of new situations. I love to travel by car and he would be so terrified he would throw up every car trip even to the store. I got Rescue Remedy which was recomended by the fearful dog book the humane society required me to purchase and when I squirt it into his mouth (he doesn't like treats) he is calmer for our trips and sleeps most of the time. No more throwing up. I wholeheartedly recomend it!

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Apr 20, 2009

Excellent for your pets when they are travelling with you and for other times when they are stressed

Great flower power...

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Jun 04, 2010

I bought this by mistake. I was in a hurry and wanted the one for ppl. I emailed the company and they said it was 100% the same product and therefore completely safe to use. The only difference is the perservatives - this one contains glycerin and water. If I use this alot I notice i get some soreness under my tounge so i dont use it that often. I'm sure it is an excellent product for animal as the original is for ppl. Im gonna use this on my new kitten when I get it home.

Bach Original Flower Essemces

Posted by Reviewer3331684 on Mar 24, 2011

Great product. . .lives up to all expectations. Used only two drops for my Yorkie before grooming and 4 drops for my 54-pound "wild" puppy! Will always have on hand.

Use every day

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

I rescued a year old puppy about 6 months ago and he was having issues with sleeping through the night because he was distressed being in a new place/bed. I started out giving him 4 drops every night with a little water and he loves it and laps it up and sleeps through the night as do I. If he's going to the Vet or something new that might upset him I just put a drop or 2 on my finger and it settles him down immediately. I always have a back up in the car for those scary trips