Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy Pet, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper

Remedy for Nervous Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1863941 on Mar 08, 2011

Had heard a recommendation from a friend regarding this product and have tried it on my poor nervous pets. One has anxiety problems when there are thunder storms, and the other (an old poodle) chews on her fur and scratches her self. Both have received relief with this product added to their water bowl.

Bach Flowers Pet Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2659179 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used Bach Flower remedies for years, and find them very comforting, so I assume my pet will do the same.

Rescue Remedy for Pets

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

I have a very high strung Westie who is afraid of loud noises. Poor little guy hates fireworks and any loud noises. This barely helps him, but does take some of the edge off. I think it might work for a pet that is less high strung. I find that during times that there are going to be loud noises, if I walk my dog a lot before the noises works better than anything.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

This has not seemed to make a difference yet, in calming my dog down. (Riding in the car makes her very nervous.) I am reserving judgement until after trying it a few more times.

Don't waste your money

Posted by myfurryfriends on Apr 17, 2012

A few drops in the water mellows them out, but they don't seem to like the taste.