Not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 10, 2011

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

there's no change on my dog

Posted by 5464475267450864811 on Jun 25, 2014

she's still in strees and even double dose doesn't get her calm

Rescue Remedy pet

Posted by Reviewer1882625 on Feb 12, 2011

Escellent product, calms my hyper boxer down within minutes. No side effects noted. Will order again.

Worked great!!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 20, 2012

I use this all the time in my kitties water and food bowls because we have had work done in the house and the workers make noises that scared them. This really helped keep them calm. My friend's 18 year kitty just passed, and their other companion kitty became lethargic and very depressed. She did not want to eat because she missed her buddy. Well, i gave them a bottle of this product and 4 days later the kitty was eating and interacting even more that she had ever in her life. Her depression is gone and she is happy again.

Easy delivery to my doggie

Posted by Reviewer2609891 on Jul 13, 2009

This particular formula must be pretty tasty because even my most non-cooperative "no drops shall pass my lips" puppy takes it and takes it eagerly. I wish there were larger sizes available. Recommended.

Excellent de-stresser

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Sep 11, 2010

Ever since I took in No.2 about a year and a half ago, territorial wars are common. In desperation I bought this product and it has helped in calming both cats, especially No.1, and they can tolerate each other's presence more now. I am grateful cos I can't bear to give away No.2.

Calms my cats

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 02, 2012

great when traveling or when one cat wants down time and another insists on grooming tired cat, etc.

Works as promised.

Posted by Reviewer2181014 on Jun 09, 2012

I was happily surprised that this worked so well for my anxious and depressive cat. She was experiencing separation anxiety, and just general restlessness and whininess. She's also prone to becoming overstimulated while playing, so playtime quickly turned into hissing and running away - not fun for anyone. All this was leading us into a downward spiral and driving both of us nuts. Bach's remedy (our dose: 4 drops into food AM, 2-4 in the water bowl, and another 4 at night) has dramatically helped with ALL of these conditions. She is happier over all, finds it easier to play and chase without freaking herself out, and is less whiny after I've been away. We are both less stressed. Thanks Bach!

I was a doubter, but this stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2905912 on Jul 29, 2011

I adopted a rescue Beagle in January who had a lot of fears. I tried everything from behavior modification to bribery to Xanax for pets. Nothing seemed to work. Then when my vet suggested Prozac, I called a friend of mine who knew a lot about herbal remedies. She suggested Rescue Remedy. I figured I had nothing to lose, so ordered some. I give "Little Orphan Annie" (Annie for short) a dose around 5 pm each night, and while she is still a bit spooky on some things, she is vastly improved, and I now have hope that with a continuation of the Rescue Remedy, she will significantly lower her fear level as time goes on. I can't say enough good things about this product, and have recommended it to a vet tech who is a friend of mine.

great shipping service

Posted by Reviewer2294562 on Aug 24, 2011

I got the package by 5 days. It's great.