超級神奇!有效

Posted by Reviewer1365941 on Jan 19, 2014

聞起來無色味,摸在手上稍微油油的,我都抹在貓咪頭上,原本懶洋洋一陣子後真的會精神恢復,加一滴在水碗裡也會變得愛喝水,人用的晚安花精膠囊我覺得更有效,我都丟進水霧機裡,一覺好眠無夢,醒來精神很好不嗜睡。

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

rescue drops for pets

Posted by 4829458808449622623 on Oct 10, 2016

This has helped my dog with her thunder and lightning issues, she still doesn't like it but she's calmer than before👍🏻

buen producto natural..

Posted by 4772820710756246248 on Jun 05, 2015

Lo estoy usando con mis gatos...y de momento noto algo de mejoría pero tampoco mucha...

Mi gata las adora!

Posted by 5406445280576229840 on Sep 19, 2014

Me atreví a comprar estas flores para mi gata pues había leído buenos comentarios, y debo decir que los comentarios se quedaron cortos, mi gata adora las gotas, tan pronto me ve con el frasquito en la mano empieza a ronronear pidiendo su ración. Siento que mi gata está más tranquila, dado que los gatos no son muy amigos de los ruidos fuertes, ahora que está tomando estas gotitas le ayuda mucho. Ya encargué un nuevo frasco para ella!

Rescue Remedy

Posted by 5571778163580724839 on Oct 29, 2014

I have used this for years an it works - keeps pets calm and also helped me mixing my new rescue pups with my already family cats. Took about a month but everyone gets along. I have not used this on myself - maybe I should. Rescue Remedy to the Rescue.

God's product

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

this medicine helps pets who just lost their home very much. this made them bark less & sleep more comfortable. but needs to repeat intake at least twice a nite.

She seems calmer

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

This old lady has miliary dermatitis, which apparently is the worst form of feline alopecia. The drops calmed her down enough that after a few days I was able to get her to the vet. Always a problem: right after I got her as a tiny kitten she lost the sight of her right eye in an accident and spent the next three months being toted back and forth to the vet in a carrier, so now she hates it. It was easy getting her there this time.

It's work

Posted by 5555528211197912131 on Jun 07, 2015

It can improve my shiba's emotion She can sleep well & less stress after drinking it worth to try

Saving on vet bills?

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 31, 2013

I have two male cats - I was over trying to get them to be civil to each other....this seems to make them tolerant of each other more often than not. Co-incidence, I don't think so.