Use every day

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

I rescued a year old puppy about 6 months ago and he was having issues with sleeping through the night because he was distressed being in a new place/bed. I started out giving him 4 drops every night with a little water and he loves it and laps it up and sleeps through the night as do I. If he's going to the Vet or something new that might upset him I just put a drop or 2 on my finger and it settles him down immediately. I always have a back up in the car for those scary trips

Bach Flowers Pet Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2659179 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used Bach Flower remedies for years, and find them very comforting, so I assume my pet will do the same.

I was a doubter, but this stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2905912 on Jul 29, 2011

I adopted a rescue Beagle in January who had a lot of fears. I tried everything from behavior modification to bribery to Xanax for pets. Nothing seemed to work. Then when my vet suggested Prozac, I called a friend of mine who knew a lot about herbal remedies. She suggested Rescue Remedy. I figured I had nothing to lose, so ordered some. I give "Little Orphan Annie" (Annie for short) a dose around 5 pm each night, and while she is still a bit spooky on some things, she is vastly improved, and I now have hope that with a continuation of the Rescue Remedy, she will significantly lower her fear level as time goes on. I can't say enough good things about this product, and have recommended it to a vet tech who is a friend of mine.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2983354 on May 17, 2011

very good, love it

rescue remady

Posted by Reviewer2923591 on Apr 22, 2011

great

Bach Original Flower Essemces

Posted by Reviewer3331684 on Mar 24, 2011

Great product. . .lives up to all expectations. Used only two drops for my Yorkie before grooming and 4 drops for my 54-pound "wild" puppy! Will always have on hand.

Remedy for Nervous Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1863941 on Mar 08, 2011

Had heard a recommendation from a friend regarding this product and have tried it on my poor nervous pets. One has anxiety problems when there are thunder storms, and the other (an old poodle) chews on her fur and scratches her self. Both have received relief with this product added to their water bowl.

Rescue Remedy Pet

Posted by Reviewer2576883 on Feb 27, 2011

This product is a miracle. Instantly calmed my kitty with out sedating. Safe and easy to use.

Rescue Remedy pet

Posted by Reviewer1882625 on Feb 12, 2011

Escellent product, calms my hyper boxer down within minutes. No side effects noted. Will order again.

My cat likes it

Posted by Reviewer2325922 on Feb 07, 2011

My cat was under high stress after mine intoducing a new cat to our family. I applied a few drops in water bowl and at the back of my cat's ears. It immediaty calmed her down.