IT WORKS

Posted by 5731085735222173366 on Nov 06, 2013

My dog ​​is struggling with anxiety and can sometimes have seizures where she is very stressed and will not calm down. 4 drops of Rescue Remedy in her mouth and it takes 1 minute before she lies down and relax. GREAT product!

Mi gata las adora!

Posted by 5406445280576229840 on Sep 19, 2014

Me atreví a comprar estas flores para mi gata pues había leído buenos comentarios, y debo decir que los comentarios se quedaron cortos, mi gata adora las gotas, tan pronto me ve con el frasquito en la mano empieza a ronronear pidiendo su ración. Siento que mi gata está más tranquila, dado que los gatos no son muy amigos de los ruidos fuertes, ahora que está tomando estas gotitas le ayuda mucho. Ya encargué un nuevo frasco para ella!

Rescue Remedy

Posted by 5571778163580724839 on Oct 29, 2014

I have used this for years an it works - keeps pets calm and also helped me mixing my new rescue pups with my already family cats. Took about a month but everyone gets along. I have not used this on myself - maybe I should. Rescue Remedy to the Rescue.

buen producto natural..

Posted by 4772820710756246248 on Jun 05, 2015

Lo estoy usando con mis gatos...y de momento noto algo de mejoría pero tampoco mucha...

I liked it!

Posted by Reviewer2581007 on Sep 17, 2013

A good product! I recommend to buy!

Trusted brand

Posted by cherylphchan on Jul 22, 2016

I do like this brand but it didn't help much for my cats when I moved houses. Maybe I didn't give them in time for the moving, will try to use again in the future

It's work

Posted by 5555528211197912131 on Jun 07, 2015

It can improve my shiba's emotion She can sleep well & less stress after drinking it worth to try

Saving on vet bills?

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 31, 2013

I have two male cats - I was over trying to get them to be civil to each other....this seems to make them tolerant of each other more often than not. Co-incidence, I don't think so.

good product

Posted by 5451477886267900728 on Jul 16, 2013

is useful

God's product

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

this medicine helps pets who just lost their home very much. this made them bark less & sleep more comfortable. but needs to repeat intake at least twice a nite.