Remedy for Nervous Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1863941 on Mar 08, 2011

Had heard a recommendation from a friend regarding this product and have tried it on my poor nervous pets. One has anxiety problems when there are thunder storms, and the other (an old poodle) chews on her fur and scratches her self. Both have received relief with this product added to their water bowl.

bach

Posted by 4868824767449963569 on Dec 16, 2013

my dog thanks you

Rescue Remedy for my Canine friends

Posted by Reviewer2012142 on Dec 30, 2011

Too be very honest you can use both for humans. I think to sell for canine vs. human is a gimmick as the vet says both work for human and pet that you do not need to buy a separate type for you pets. But you still want two bottles because who wants something after your dog has had it...

She seems calmer

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

This old lady has miliary dermatitis, which apparently is the worst form of feline alopecia. The drops calmed her down enough that after a few days I was able to get her to the vet. Always a problem: right after I got her as a tiny kitten she lost the sight of her right eye in an accident and spent the next three months being toted back and forth to the vet in a carrier, so now she hates it. It was easy getting her there this time.

Good product

Posted by 4891753377448422804 on Oct 26, 2012

Good product

pet rescue

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Jan 27, 2010

So far I have used it once. My dog goes beserk when having his nails trimmed. It wasn't so difficult after using Pet Rescue.

It's work

Posted by 5555528211197912131 on Jun 07, 2015

It can improve my shiba's emotion She can sleep well & less stress after drinking it worth to try

good product

Posted by 5451477886267900728 on Jul 16, 2013

is useful

Bach Flowers Pet Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2659179 on Aug 04, 2011

I have used Bach Flower remedies for years, and find them very comforting, so I assume my pet will do the same.

Saving on vet bills?

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 31, 2013

I have two male cats - I was over trying to get them to be civil to each other....this seems to make them tolerant of each other more often than not. Co-incidence, I don't think so.