Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

I've used regular rescue remedy with success on my cats but I worry about the alcohol content which is NOT good for cats. This stuff seems to work even better then the regular RR which was a great surprise.

BACH RESCUE REMEDY FOR PETS

Posted by Reviewer1347199 on Nov 11, 2010

EXCELLENT SERVICE, ARRIVED QUICKER THAN ITEMS POSTED IN ENGLAND. WILL CERTAINLY USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN. THANK YOU. JANET CHAPMAN, ENGLAND

Excellent de-stresser

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Sep 11, 2010

Ever since I took in No.2 about a year and a half ago, territorial wars are common. In desperation I bought this product and it has helped in calming both cats, especially No.1, and they can tolerate each other's presence more now. I am grateful cos I can't bear to give away No.2.

Great for my corgi with epilepsy

Posted by Reviewer1597285 on Aug 24, 2010

I use this if my corgi starts to act stressed because of a storm or getting over excited to help keep her from having a seizure.

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

I have a 4.5 yr old Yorkie who was rescued from a substandard puppy mill. Not having been socialized as a puppy and used to only a small cage for most of his life he is terrified of new situations. I love to travel by car and he would be so terrified he would throw up every car trip even to the store. I got Rescue Remedy which was recomended by the fearful dog book the humane society required me to purchase and when I squirt it into his mouth (he doesn't like treats) he is calmer for our trips and sleeps most of the time. No more throwing up. I wholeheartedly recomend it!

fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1808344 on Aug 15, 2010

This product does what it says. My dog likes the taste & it calms him not long after he licks it out of my hand.

Pet Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer3306810 on Jul 29, 2010

product helps calm my pet parrot from plucking of his feathers, would like to be able to purchase it larger size, .35 oz is a bit small.

Great flower power...

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on Jun 04, 2010

I bought this by mistake. I was in a hurry and wanted the one for ppl. I emailed the company and they said it was 100% the same product and therefore completely safe to use. The only difference is the perservatives - this one contains glycerin and water. If I use this alot I notice i get some soreness under my tounge so i dont use it that often. I'm sure it is an excellent product for animal as the original is for ppl. Im gonna use this on my new kitten when I get it home.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

This has not seemed to make a difference yet, in calming my dog down. (Riding in the car makes her very nervous.) I am reserving judgement until after trying it a few more times.

Calming Down a Scaredy Cat

Posted by Reviewer2191478 on Mar 08, 2010

She spent all her time under the bed, and now she actually rubs my legs with her tail. I need to give her more than 4 drops/day, but this does seem to work. She has been spending more time on the couch with me.