10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy for Kids, Natural Stress Relief, Alcohol-Free Formula, 10 ml (0.35 fl oz) Dropper

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Simple, helpful

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

Got this for both my son and I in alcohol-free form. It is fast working, sweet to the taste (glycerin) and gentle. My son often gets stuck in strong emotions, this took the edge off. I sometimes have a strong startle response and then feel stressed, this helped calm. It is not the solution to prevent, but rather a gentle support. I'll be ordering more.

Happy to find the alcohol-free version

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years, but only just discovered that there's an alcohol-free version here in iherb. Great stuff.

Just as wonderful as original, but no alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer3191194 on Jul 14, 2009

For days when it seems I just can't relax, this is amazing. I'm thrilled to find a formula without alcohol!!

Good for adults , too

Posted by Reviewer1938082 on Jan 10, 2011

I bought it for my kids. And it is good for our kids. But since I am pregnant and I want to use soft remedies , I tried it and it worked so well.So I would recommend to pregnant women,too.

Great formula without the alcohol

Posted by Reviewer1935442 on Sep 05, 2010

My kid gets these days where he is not really in a good mood. I start giving 4 drops every hour or so, and by lunch time he is his old self again. I use the drops myself as well and they work! Great stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »