New To iHerb?

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Sleep, Natural Sleep Aid, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml) Spray

Reviews 5-star

Part of my evening ritual

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Oct 08, 2008

I like using this product. I am in my 40's and with one kid in college and the other one newly driving, I find it help's stop the monkey mind of thoughts that spin the gerbol wheel of my mind. Not sure how it works, it just does.

bach flower essence

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 02, 2008

i was surprised how helpful this product was to help me relax at night. within minutes it can make me feel sleepy, even after a hectic day. since i had tried homeopathic remedies before with mixed results my expectations were rather low, but i was pleasantly surprised. this stuff really works for. have been using it for a few months now and the results are still good.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Dec 05, 2008

When I start thinking about things at night, a few sprays of this, and all is well. I go back to sleep easily. Would recommend.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1331206 on Jan 29, 2009

I was skeptical before buying... I suffer from severe sleeplessness due to stressful work... But it worked for me on the 1st night. I should have bought this years ago... Amazing!

Bach Is The Best

Posted by Reviewer2740224 on Apr 08, 2009

This formula not only works gently and quickly to get me to sleep, but should I wake up and my thoughts start to spin, I am just one additional spray away from deep slumber again. Sharon Radice Moore