10% Off Orders Over $40!

Back to Nature, Madagascar Vanilla Wafers, 9 oz (255 g) (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

This brand makes very tasty cookies in all flavors.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Oct 24, 2013

I like these, they have a nice rich flavor, like all their cookies; and I like the natural ingredients they use. The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they are expensive.

Used for cooking

Posted by HDumas on Jan 01, 2013

I bought these in order to make Bourbon balls for Christmas. The quantity was a little lower than what I needed, but they worked out just fine.

Nice natural cookie but....

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

I've tried other Back to Nature cookies before, my favorite is the Chocolate Chip cookies, so when I saw that they had vanilla wafers, wanted to give these a try since they are "all natural." I really wasn't too carried away with the flavor, rather bland, and not as vanilla tasted as I would have liked. I like a true vanilla taste. Not a 5 star rating but did give it 4 stars. RL in NC

mcuh too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Oct 10, 2011

every is ok but much too sweet.. I'd like it much if the sweetness is reduced by half..