contains silicone in it - booh

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Aug 18, 2011

Not a natural sunblock because one of the ingredients in the packating is silicone (2% or 3% I didn't remember), it's not very much but it's not why I paid for. (And i'm allergic to silicone). I wrote to the compagny and they tell me that's not much and that's silicon is eco-friendly (!!!) So not for me. It's a shame because I loved Badger but I don't trust it now.

A face sunscreen I can feel good about. better than California Baby

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

This sunscreen stick was one of the best sunscreens according to Environmental Working Group's website. It has worked great so far. I play tennis and it stays on and keeps me protected while I play. I plan on having my kids use it on their faces as well. Compare with California Baby, Comparing the two: Badger has a more 'natural' smell (nutty), but I slightly prefer CB (floral). CB is much whiter when applied, and goes on thicker. I'm surprised how clear Badger is! I use these sticks specifically to protect a black tattoo on my arm, so the whitening factor is important to me, and very easy to judge (like testing deodorant on a black shirt!) Badger seems to absorb into my skin more readily, and is easier to wash off. I have trouble with waxy/greasy residue with CB, always had to use soap to get it off at the end of the day. With badger, I don't even bother washing it off because it's not noticeable! : ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, SPF 30 Sunscreen, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 15, 2011

this sun screen is really light, not too sticky like other organic screens ( I didn't like one from soleo), smells wonderful like brownie chocolate, I LOVE this. I directly put it over my forehead, nose line, cheek and under browbone. I like to put it after ecobella foundation, and it brend in really well. It also can be work as a high lighter, if you brend only border of it, still never be pale! Totally great, highlt recommended! ;)

thick coverage

Posted by Reviewer2737144 on Dec 28, 2011

I use this on my children, it's thick and leaves a whitish appearance which doesn't bother them at all. I like being able to apply it directly to skin with the stick and kids rub it into their face where needed .We have harsh sun here so I LOVE this product.

Liking this sunscreen stick

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 10, 2010

This has worked nicely for a face sunscreen, although it leaves a white film making me look a bit ghostly unless I put some tinted powder over it. Would love if they would come out with a tinted formula (if it would remain a non toxic product ofcourse)

easy to carry-

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Oct 19, 2010

I'm using this to reapply while outside. It is easy-to-carry and good to reapply around eyes :D but too thick to spread over face smoothly.

Extreme sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Nov 17, 2012

This sunscreen is great to carry in your bag or pocket and whip out when you end up unexpectedly in the blazing sun. I have very fair skin, and I burn easily if I forget to put on sunscreen or stay out too long, so having this little tube for going on walks or picnics is very handy. I use it on my face, it takes a bit to rub in as it goes on white, but I did not get burned at all once I started using it.

It's so white!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Dec 06, 2011

Very white on skin! I don't know how to use it, it's so noticeable!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1312994 on Mar 10, 2011

I use this sunscreen to my cheeks, nose and forehead where easily get sunburnt. The stick form is nice and suitable to apply to these parts. What's more, this stuff keeps my skin soft and moisturized, and the ingredients are totally safe. Would like to use it during the spring-summer seasons. a bit hard in the temperature of this time though.

Excellent

Posted by Cyberoo on Oct 27, 2012

Easy to apply and works well in hot, tropical Far North Queensland. Love that it's organic. Hard to find this quality in Australia.