Gets the job done, but very sticky and hard to apply

Posted by 5495426948605652067 on Apr 23, 2016

Maybe it is the nature of organic sunscreen, but it is super sticky and hard to apply. I have to rub it in my skin and it almost feels as though I am going to leave behind some wrinkles! Plus it leaves a white sheen on the face, especially the eyebrows - and this is coming from someone who is naturally fair.

Funciona bem

Posted by 5519676673739058199 on Dec 29, 2015

Apesar de deixar seu rosto um pouco branco (o zinco faz isso, e é justamente ele que te protege dos raios solares), não aumenta a oleosidade da pele, e sim, protege bem! Só não é a prova de água! Se mergulhar ele sai! Existe um produto dessa marca a prova de água, mas esse não é. Reaplico a cada duas horas se estou debaixo de sol!

Paints your face white

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

Great as sunscreen, very bad at keeping your face in your natural color. Each time I used it I ended up looking like a mime artist. And I'm already of fair complexion! Spreading it over my skin (in order to reduce the white and make my skin look naturally) was quite a laborious task.

Oily

Posted by 5362580164963257261 on Aug 14, 2015

It's oily for my skin

A face sunscreen I can feel good about. better than California Baby

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

This sunscreen stick was one of the best sunscreens according to Environmental Working Group's website. It has worked great so far. I play tennis and it stays on and keeps me protected while I play. I plan on having my kids use it on their faces as well. Compare with California Baby, Comparing the two: Badger has a more 'natural' smell (nutty), but I slightly prefer CB (floral). CB is much whiter when applied, and goes on thicker. I'm surprised how clear Badger is! I use these sticks specifically to protect a black tattoo on my arm, so the whitening factor is important to me, and very easy to judge (like testing deodorant on a black shirt!) Badger seems to absorb into my skin more readily, and is easier to wash off. I have trouble with waxy/greasy residue with CB, always had to use soap to get it off at the end of the day. With badger, I don't even bother washing it off because it's not noticeable! : ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Sticky and leave white marks all over

Posted by 5673020586435151964 on Jul 06, 2015

Bought this for my 2.5 and 4 year old kids when they go for dipping. This left white marks and it's quite sticky. Not a fan!

so practical!

Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015

testing this out in brazil at the moment, i find it easy to put on and easy to get on kids too... so far no sunburn but we have had a bit of rain... great and super happy so far

Easy to use

Posted by 5324503343877292981 on May 07, 2015

I always have this stick with me when hiking with the kids, it is so easy to apply!

Good Stuff

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I like this stuff. It works, but goes on a bit white. Gotta rub it in!

Good lip protection

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

I use this as a balm to protect my lips. It goes on very smooth, but it leaves quite an obvious white cast. However, I can get around this by either a) putting lipstick over the top of it, or b) swiping on just a light layer and rubbing my lips together.