brilliant!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Works on all mosquitoes I've encountered west of the Mississippi - even the very aggressive ones at the end of summer. It also works wonderfully on gnats / black flies that you really can't see if you are busy, or if they are singletons - not in a swarm. Do Not Miss Any Areas You Don't Want Bitten! The gnats will crawl up behind and above your ear to take a chunk (actually a small chuck - but they take longer to heal than mosquito bites ) out of you! If I am sweating alot, I dab a bit more on, here and there. On cooler/drier days, I may add more if I am out more than 10 hours. I am ALWAYS one stick ahead of need. I use one up in 6 to 8 weeks. It must be said that I am a mosquito magnet. They will find me first. They will find me fast. DEET works, but its bad for plastics and nasty stuff. B-Vitamins, garlic, onions, other highly seasoned food...? HAH! They did not work for beans! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

It works!

Posted by laminimalista on Jul 23, 2012

[Pros] It keeps the mosquitos away. It's organic. It's convenient to carry in your bag and easy to apply. I personally like the smell. [Cons] The spray version may be better if you're going to be out on a super hot day (this product might melt in the heat). The scent is good, but you end up smelling like the product. Some people might find the scent too overpowering. It is an oil based product so it does feel sticky (it's like a lighter salve-like consistency). Even though there are some cons, the product works and I have it on me at all times in the summer. I will buy again. 香りは強いので好き嫌いはあると思いますが、効き目はバッチリ。夏には必要品です。べたつきますが、私は気になりません。薬局で売っているブランドはディートが入っているので、こちらの商品は安心して使えます。オススメです。

Great Bug repellant

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jul 10, 2012

This works great, even with our legendary mosquitoes! I refuse to use deet or other bad chemicals. This is a great alternative and since it is a stick, easy to even put on the face and on kids. It smells good, too.

A million times better than the old tubs

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Nov 02, 2014

Same great product; way better package. I never realised the old tins were so bad til I got the stick: with the tins, I would end up using way more product than necessary, b/c you can't spread it very thinly with your hands... and it would be all over my hands. With the stick, it doesn't come into contact with your hands, and you use a lot less. Personally, I love the smell too; I find myself using it even when I don't need to!

Top product!

Posted by 5202631714982332042 on Jun 24, 2012

I have tested this now once and it worked! No mosquite bites during a long weekend in the country side. Scent is quite strong but nice and citrusy.

Anti Bug Balm is awesome!

Posted by 5025996714699709163 on Sep 02, 2015

When I use this product, the mosquitos do not bite me. I forgot to use one day and my legs were bittin in the course of 5 minutes. So worth it and like that it is not a spray!

BEST EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Jan 08, 2012

10 days camping in Australia, bugs of all sorts - mosquitos, ants, sandflies and a one year old ..... not a single bite. Great smelling, easy to go on and it really works - best product ive tried!

Easy and effective

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Easy to put on, safe for kids, and pretty effective even here in Hong Kong. Smells great too!!

very good choice

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Jun 23, 2011

We have a lot of mosquitos in our area and this balm is a very good protection.

strange smell

Posted by Reviewer1912404 on Aug 05, 2010

This was our first anti-bug and the smell, although it was not extremely pleasant, it was very effective