벌레 예방, 가려움 완화에 탁월.

Posted by Reviewer1706998 on Aug 18, 2014

벌레 예방 효과도 좋고, 이미 벌레 물려서 가려운곳에 바르면 금방 가라앉아서 신기하네요. 완전 필수품입니다. 다만 더운날씨엔 잘뭉개지는 단점이 있네요.

Very good product

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Aug 18, 2014

It has a pronounced, fresh smell - lemon/citronella flagrance. It is easy to use, fast to apply, and - most important - it keeps the bugs away. My husband uses it when running (in the forest, parks etc.) mostly because of the ticks – Thank God, Bagger does the job and nothing bit him. I am already at the 3rd purchase and will buy more. The only minus is the price – a little bit expensive, but I think it’s worth buying one. Give it a try :)

Convenient and Effective!

Posted by 4924741798902508196 on Jul 06, 2014

I much prefer this roll-on version to the tin balm as it keeps my fingers clean and germs off the product. However, I do find it a little sticky and takes quite a while to absorb. I apply it quickly on my sons legs and a dab behind his ears before he heads off to school. Recommended for a quick, no fuss application, otherwise I do prefer the spray.

OK

Posted by SunlitPixie on May 12, 2014

Works okay to keep mozzies away but not very lasting

Good

Posted by 5351004604114000399 on May 02, 2014

Useful!

Haven't tried yet

Posted by 5649531343290709679 on Apr 26, 2014

If it doesn't work I will report back

Keeps off the bug

Posted by weiwei65 on Apr 20, 2014

This works better than some other popular spray. It keeps the mozzies off from sucking our blood!

It works!

Posted by 4975184652655676553 on Apr 18, 2014

And smells like ordinary bug balm, without the bad ingredients.

Excellent Anti-Bug Balm

Posted by 5173750026805357561 on Mar 29, 2014

I have tried several brands of anti-bug balm on my kids who attracts mozzies like bees to honey. This balm works very well and smell great too. As it comes in a roll on,it makes it application a breeze.

it is working

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Feb 25, 2014

ny second stick. I love the design. it is roll on stick n easy to carry n apply. living in a tropical country..I always carry this so that I can use it in my boys at any time n anywhere.