I Adore This Face Oil!

Posted by 4666190878419717016 on Apr 21, 2016

The texture and scent are perfect--it absorbs quickly and is somehow non-greasy! Best of all, it works better than any high-priced miracle cream I have tried. My chin and neckline are firmer, and my squint lines are barely visible. I work hard to stay young given our culture"s bias against "women of a certain age," and this oil is in my top line of defense. People guess I am 15 years younger than I actually am, so I just smile a lot--and agree.

Nourishing Oil

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on Apr 13, 2016

I have combination skin and found this rose oil to be the perfect solution. It hydrates the dry spots around my mouth and keeps my t zone in check as well. It's nourishing gentle and soothes the skin, as well as being inexpensive and free of chemicals.

Perfect for damaged skin

Posted by potiholic on Mar 11, 2016

I really love this face oil, is perfect for damaged or atopical skin. But damascus body oil may be as usefull as this, body oil is lighter in essential oils, but almost the same effect. Relaxing smell, rose with lavander notes. Really lovely.

Really liked this...

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

but for some reason I stopped buying it. I used to repurchase this all the time. I loved the way it feels on my skin and more importantly, I loved the ingredient list. Also, it smelled amazing. Not that tacky cheap rose smell, but this soothing fragrant smell. I'm now using Life Flo Health rosehip oil which works just as well for a fraction of the price. Do click on my username for that review. If you are looking for a great oil to use on your face, I would recommend getting this.

Muy perfumado

Posted by 5014867800886843515 on Dec 05, 2015

Me deja más sensación grasa que otros aceites que he probado, además el olor a rosa está muy presente y no me termina de gustar. No repetiré con él.

The oil I've been looking for

Posted by 5585267496332459030 on Nov 28, 2015

I've had combination skin all my life and it's really hard for me to find a product that doesn't break me out, but at the same time, I really have to moisturize some dry skin patches, so my skin gives me a lot of trouble. Based on reviews, I decided to purchase this oil and you know what? It was love at the first sight. I don't know about its effects on finelines because I don't have them, but this oil gives you the most soft and glowing face you can imagine and it smells great! I sleep with it on my face and when I wake up my skin looks so youthful, I just wanna touch it forever! The only bad thing about this oil is that it runs out very fast!

Lovely but greasy

Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Jul 16, 2015

Really great as a night time moisturizer, but it is a bit greasy and doesn't absorb that well and it often ends up on my pillow and making my hair greasy.. so I only use it on nights when I plan on washing my hair in the morning.. Also great to use during days when your staying at home and want to just deeply moisturize your skin, if you don't mind being greasy all day

perfect

Posted by otheri on May 29, 2015

I use it as a night cream with Pycnogenol serum. Badger Damascus Rose face oil + Madre Labs Pycnogenol serum = soft, smooth and elastic skin :)

Excellent

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on May 21, 2015

I use this daily on my face and neck. Perfect.. smells better than other brands version.

Softens skin but very strong scent

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 21, 2015

I have MCS and I do not react to the odor which lingers quite a bit, however I am not a fan of it. I forgot that organic jojoba oil smells heavily so Badger used a plethora of oils to mask the burnt smell. This results in too many clashing and strong perfumy-floral odors. Does not smell of roses but one can detect roses in the mix. Might trigger migraines in sensitive or allergic persons. I am still curious as to baobab oil but with so many oils in this, not sure what it does. It moisturizes well, absorbs within 3 min of massaging into skin and dries without much oiliness. I live in desert climate and have combination skin, might live oily film if you live in humid or normal weather. I prefer my skin oils unscented and, for that reason will not repurchase. Comes in a glass jar. One squirt is too much for my face so I apply the rest on my neck.