FINALLY!!!

Posted by Reviewer1514986 on Feb 05, 2012

first i would like to let you know, i have tried alot of products for my face. i have very sensative acne prone skin and it is a daily struggle to try to keep it clear. i originally got this to mix in with a clay mask i also purchased from here, having no intention to use the oil all over my face. i thought it was too risky, putting an oil on my face, no way! i started off by just putting a few drops of the oil at night on dry patches i had from blemishes clearing up hoping that the dry skin would be gone in the morning. well, I woke up and not only was the dry skin patch almost cleared up BUT it also took the blemish away. no joke, the blemish was gone! so i got the nerve to put the oil all over my face before bed, instead of a moisturizer. i have also been using it as an under eye treatment before bed! so... theres more, now i've started using it as a moisturizer in the morning before my makeup. i love this stuff. i am so happy i ordered it. again, i have tried alot of product and nothing has worked this well. i am excited to announce i have found my new "got to have" product, thank you badger company!

Lovely ingredients but

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Aug 30, 2012

After reading all the amazing comments I thought I would buy it and see if it helped me with some acne and shallow wrinkles .. Hmmm, no results at all. The oil smells ok but is actually a bit heavier than I thought it might be. It's not great under makeup but fine before sleep. It doesn't leave any oily residue in the morning however it also doesn't seem to make my face any smoother or less acne prone. I'm now off to see the chinese herbalist to do internal work on my body because no matter the hype on any facial product, beauty really is from within and I must keep reminding myself of that because I am sick of purchasing topical creams and lotions which just haven't helped me.

Love this face oil!

Posted by Reviewer2267528 on Mar 24, 2012

I was worried about getting this because my skin is so sensitive and everything makes me break out, but this oil is great for my skin! I use it primarily under the eye. The oil has a lovely herbal fragrance. It absorbs a bit slowly but since I use it at night that is not an issue. It really moisturizes. I can still feel the softness in the morning. My minor wrinkles appear softened and diminished. I absolutely love it and will reorder.

Great antioxidant oil for all skin types.

Posted by Leione on Apr 21, 2014

Not only does this facial oil smell great, but also it contains nothing but all-natural ingredients suitable for all skin types: a powerful blend of jojoba, baobab and pomegranate base oils, lavender, rose otto and roman chamomile essential oils and rosehip, seabuckthorn and calendula extracts deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, revitalizes, regenerates and heals the skin, restores its elasticity, regulates sebum production, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, prevents dryness and dehydration, stimulates cellular circulation and cell renewal, and protects against premature aging. I love this product: it clears up my acne and makes my skin soft, smooth and radiant.

Helps!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

The smell is somewhat special, but this amazing oil made my skin soft, light and fresh. I use it only in the evenings and each morning I look really fresh. It even cleared some old dark spots and made the skin look even!

Best Product!

Posted by 5496419943484373368 on Jan 22, 2013

I love this oil. Like one other reviewer, I also have been dealing with adult acne the last few years. After using this product, my skin has cleared up. I think that when my skin gets dry, it over produces oil and then pimples appear. This produce smooths that out. I do find that in the cool, dry, Canadian winters I need to add an extra moisturizer under the oil a few times a week. This suggests that the product is not a heavy moisturizer and is suitable for use all year round. I love the smell!!! Gorgeous product -- I feel very posh when I use it and my fine wrinkles (I am 30 so I only have a few) are starting to go away!

when i wore up, my face look white

Posted by Reviewer2438902 on Feb 09, 2012

i'm not really like the aroma,but it truly made my face white,Pleasantly surprised.

Increible

Posted by 5132723855803337032 on Jan 15, 2014

Este aceite es increible, es la primera vez que uso esta clase de producto facial y el resultado ha sido asombroso. Mi piel es bastante complicada (mixta con tendencia al acne), pero el aceite no me ha brotado y noto la piel mas pareja e iluminada. Super recomendado, ademas de que rinde mucho.

perfect

Posted by otheri on May 29, 2015

I use it as a night cream with Pycnogenol serum. Badger Damascus Rose face oil + Madre Labs Pycnogenol serum = soft, smooth and elastic skin :)

ok

Posted by 5004920482945676639 on Jul 05, 2013

seems ok for cold winter. It is a bit thick.