Tykkäsin

Posted by Reviewer1728208 on Jan 14, 2014

Tykkäsin kovasti. Ihoni on rasvaisuuteen taipuva sekaiho, talvella tämä on hyvä, kesällä hieman liian tuhtia kamaa.

nice

Posted by 5195694746795512886 on May 10, 2014

heard good things about this. excited to try.

I like it

Posted by 5021343879529458602 on Oct 06, 2014

Nice scent!

Really liked this...

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

but for some reason I stopped buying it. I used to repurchase this all the time. I loved the way it feels on my skin and more importantly, I loved the ingredient list. Also, it smelled amazing. Not that tacky cheap rose smell, but this soothing fragrant smell. I'm now using Life Flo Health rosehip oil which works just as well for a fraction of the price. Do click on my username for that review. If you are looking for a great oil to use on your face, I would recommend getting this.

Very strong smell

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Very strong smell, and feels a little heavy. However it is very nice to use and I finished my bottle in a few months time, alternating this with other favourite face oils.

A nice facial oil.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

It does have a rosy aroma, of course, but it's a lovely oil. I chose not to use it on my face in the end though - decolletage.

Lovely light oil with a pleasant scent

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Nov 21, 2012

Nice lovely facial oil for sensitive skin and leaves a mild pleasant scent after application.

Good product

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013

This makes my skin a little bit too oily in the morning after using it at night. Smells delicious and it seems the product is of a high quality, so I decided to give it one more try on winter time.

Nice

Posted by lisofby on Jun 30, 2013

Wouldnt use it for wrinkle treatment

helps a lot in drier month

Posted by 5368757667210842062 on Nov 02, 2013

my skin gets dry in autumn, this produce definitely help with keeping my skin moist. however, sometimes when i put this all over my face and get some around my eyes. it will make my glasses really greasy, even after trying hard to wipe it off my eye area. i guess it's not a problem for most people, since most people don't wear glasses