Badger Company, Argan Botanical Hair Oil, Jojoba & Baobab, 2 fl oz (59.1 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 23, 2013

This is great as styling on dry hair, sealing moisture on wet hair or as a deep conditioner over night. really made a diffrents on my dry hair now when the air is getting cold and dry. Smells nice too! :-)

Bad

Posted by 5188781755127299532 on Nov 01, 2014

If you like your hair clean and shiny - dont do it. I tried 3 drops, 1 drop, 1/2 drop - the result is just the same. Put your head into the pan where you fried potato - will look exactly the same. Makes hair look very oily and dirty.

Best hair oil I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I LOVE this hair oil! I don't agree that it makes Your hair too oily, for me and my thin, dry Scandinavian hair, it is perfect. One pump in towel dry hair. My hair is extra dry because of an accutane/isotretinoin cure, so I'm addicted to this oil. The smell is also really nice.

Good hair oil

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 10, 2015

Be warned - this oil is for dry and damaged hair only! If you have normal or oily hair then stay away! I have a dry curly hair and one pump is enough. After washing my hair, I take only one pump of this oil and run it through hair ends and let it air dry. Hair feels amazingly nourished and healthy, and I don't need any more oil up until the next hair wash. If I take more than one pump I end up with weird oily hair, so be careful with that.

Excellent choice

Posted by 5092968092234786482 on May 05, 2015

I have been using this argan hair oil for over two years and I always get the same result: soft, silky hair. It is deeply nourishing and I quite often use it as a hair treatment. As for its fragrance, it's adorable! Plus, you know that you don't use those nasty chemicals on your hair. Highly recommended. Also, many thanks to iHerb for the quick and economic service of shipping to Greece!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »