Bad

Posted by 5188781755127299532 on Nov 01, 2014

If you like your hair clean and shiny - dont do it. I tried 3 drops, 1 drop, 1/2 drop - the result is just the same. Put your head into the pan where you fried potato - will look exactly the same. Makes hair look very oily and dirty.

Best hair oil I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I LOVE this hair oil! I don't agree that it makes Your hair too oily, for me and my thin, dry Scandinavian hair, it is perfect. One pump in towel dry hair. My hair is extra dry because of an accutane/isotretinoin cure, so I'm addicted to this oil. The smell is also really nice.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 23, 2013

This is great as styling on dry hair, sealing moisture on wet hair or as a deep conditioner over night. really made a diffrents on my dry hair now when the air is getting cold and dry. Smells nice too! :-)

Good hair oil

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 10, 2015

Be warned - this oil is for dry and damaged hair only! If you have normal or oily hair then stay away! I have a dry curly hair and one pump is enough. After washing my hair, I take only one pump of this oil and run it through hair ends and let it air dry. Hair feels amazingly nourished and healthy, and I don't need any more oil up until the next hair wash. If I take more than one pump I end up with weird oily hair, so be careful with that.

Excellent choice

Posted by 5092968092234786482 on May 05, 2015

I have been using this argan hair oil for over two years and I always get the same result: soft, silky hair. It is deeply nourishing and I quite often use it as a hair treatment. As for its fragrance, it's adorable! Plus, you know that you don't use those nasty chemicals on your hair. Highly recommended. Also, many thanks to iHerb for the quick and economic service of shipping to Greece!

nice

Posted by 4824391110340209675 on Apr 23, 2014

good for my dry hair

Best value beard oil

Posted by Reviewer2906041 on Sep 14, 2014

I bought this for my husband about 6mths ago as he was looking for a beard oil. Most beard oils on the market are overpriced and targeting the cashed up hipster. This product has similar ingredients at a fraction of the price.It smells divine, softens hair and helps tame (along with regular shaping/trimming)the beard.

Great quality conditioning oil!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 16, 2014

Smells good and makes hair silky and smooth. Helps a lot with my super frizzy medication ruined straight hair. HOWEVER A TINY BIT GOES A LONG WAY. It is very easy to overdo it. Put a little on, comb through and give it 5 - 10 minutes to soak in and then add more as needed only where needed. Your hair will look oily if you throw 3 handfuls on one after the other!! Which is what I do with my $30 Redken product. This is so much better but you need much less. And its natural ...