Badger Company, Aromatic Chest Rub, Eucalyptus & Mint, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 2-star

Disappointed with this

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 04, 2014

I bought this based on other rave reviews and the fact that the tin says "breathe easy" "breathe deep" I tried this as soon as I bought, with clear sinuses it so I could see how strong the the eucalyptus and mint is (I can't smell anything when I do have blocked sinuses) I used quite a lot and the Eucalyptus and mint aroma is very subtle and not aromatic enough. I can't see how this product will clear a heavily blocked nose for someone with a full on cold. Shame really. I've given this two stars rather than one, as I love what this balm is made of, certified organic ingredients. If you really want to get something that clears the sinuses and definitely gets you breathing again then I highly recommend Olbas oil (which is cheaper) instead of this balm.