lack of effectivness

Posted by Reviewer1055821 on Apr 13, 2013

Try it on yourself before you use it as a sunscreen for a baby. I've put the cream on my face and spent 2 hours outside. My face got ugly red sunburn from a mild spring sun. Cannot trust the Badger brand any more.

Too thick to apply

Posted by 5135025981950929418 on Nov 03, 2014

Chose this sunscreen for the natural ingredients but struggling to apply it without seriously rubbing my face. It's very very thick and despite a enthusiastic rubdown leaves a shiny white layer on the skin.... Wish they could keep the ingredients while improving the consistency!

All Badger Balm sunscreens are poorly formulated!

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Aug 02, 2015

I thought this sunscreen would work for my sensitive skin. Felt like I am rubbing my face with diaper cream. So extremely sticky and greasy. It did not prevent sunburns. I decided to research on sunscreens and I learned that zinc oxide requires a dispersing agent (e.g. non-surface active polymer or a surface-active substance like polyhydroxystearic acid or PEG-#s) to prevent them to clump together or drop at the bottom of the bottle.

big no

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Sep 02, 2014

I hate the smell (like insect repelant), the texture (VERY thick) and it leaves oily feeling and white on the skin.

Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen