I broke out : (

Posted by GardenCity on Aug 07, 2012

I bought this for my daughter but tried it on myself and I broke out! Seems to work well for her though, adn is one of the safest sunblocks based on the recent review of ingredients!

A bit oily

Posted by vanchuah on Oct 20, 2012

I found this a bit oily on my baby skin.

too sticky

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

it is very hard to apply evenly on skin, wont buy again

Clean Ingredients, but leaves white cast

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

Badger Company is a wonderful brand. They are frequently ranked high on the EWG website and clearly make environmentally friendly products with non-toxic ingredients. I have great respect for their company, however I cannot comfortably wear their sunblock daily. I want to and I've tried on more than one occasion, but sadly all of their sunblocks leave a greasy white cast on my already pasty face. It takes a very long time to rub in and seems to feel very oily on my skin. That being said, I have never experienced any outbreaks or negative effects, though. It is just the white, greasy look... I know it is because of the zinc which is a good thing. As I said earlier, they do have solid ingredients and I trust their company. I can only really wear this sunblock at the beach a few times a year. It is not practical for every day use, at least for me. It is probably great for babies, though!

sticky

Posted by 5635910175038309796 on Oct 12, 2016

quite sticky and difficult to spread over, seems stange after apply cause its a bit too white...very irratative when getting into eyes.

didn't open

Posted by 5345598718832833257 on Jun 07, 2013

it's still no opened yet. but it seams good.