Very good sunscreen, bad texture.

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015

Very good and 100% natural sunscreen !! My skin is very dry and sensitive and my skin tone is very light. I didn't use it under long sun exposure but I did use it for some hrs under evening sun and I didn't had a sunburn. I think that it works well (it doesn't make any miracles but its working) and as long as it is 100% natural it will be my 1st choice. You need to apply frequently to protect better. The smell and the texture though its not that pleasant, it needs a really small amount to apply on face otherwise it gets oily and a white effect on skin. Will buy again!

good

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Jun 29, 2015

Nice product. It's not fluid but I wouldn't say it is hard to apply on skin. I use it for my baby and I'm happy with what it does. Will buy again.

Protector solar de composición extraordinaria

Posted by 4924642051841787199 on Jun 22, 2015

Este protector tiene una composi´ción, que según he leido es de las mejores del mercado, en cambio su textura es quizas muy densa y se extiende con bastante dificultad, pero eso no es importante, teniendo en cuenta que es lo normal en este tipo de cremas. En cuanto a la protección, de momento mi hija no se ha quemado, pero es cierto que no la expongo en horas desaconsejadas. El olor no es muy agradable, pero tampoco es muy fuerte y se va rápidamente. Yo repetiré, pero lo que le pediría sería que fuese en un envase de mas capacidad porque es muy, muy poca

Buena solar

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

Es bastante densa pero no cuesta que se absorba, tiene un olor muy suave y agradable, a mí me huele como a mandarina. Repetiré.

Nice but too heavy

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Oct 26, 2014

I like it because I feel that it's really good for my baby, but it just feels to oily and greasy and heavy...

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

Gentle on baby's skin and it worked quite well for the whole family. I like the natural ingredients and the fact that even babies can use it. It is quite thick and is not as easy to spread. If you are looking for a sunscreen for everyday use, this could be a bit oily for the face. Otherwise an excellent product.

Un buen protector a falta de algunos retoques

Posted by 5282798736745436328 on Sep 02, 2014

Es perfecto, pero deja la piel super blanca y cuesta extender. Por lo demás, como protector genial.

Best sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Aug 07, 2014

I use it for my sensitive skin and don't get burned (Just remember to re-apply after water/a few hours in the sun)

조금 진하고 냄새..

Posted by 4923109316251215381 on Aug 06, 2014

효과는 모르겠지만, 일단 냄새때문에 아이가 싫어해서. 해변가 나가거나 물놀이 나갈때 막 문지르면 많이 나오고 좋을 거 같아요. 입구가 커서 양이 좀 낭비가 있는 편인데, 버저거라 믿고 구매했어요.

funzionale

Posted by 5737783535523552258 on Aug 04, 2014

È una crema solare molto valida per i bimbi, con un profumo delicato di camomilla.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »