EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$14.39

$15.99

Savings of: $1.60 (10% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good sunscreen for sunny Gold Coast, Australia

Posted by asorrose on Mar 15, 2016

This is a very thick white sunscreen, safe for very young kids. We love to go to the beach with kids and putting a thick layer of this sunscreen on neck/chest area, shoulders and back helps while running in the sun for a couple of hours. Protects from sunburns for sure. Not a good idea to put on face, it's too thick and clogs pores. For face I use Kiss My Face 30 SPF sun spray lotion. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If my review was helpful, please, click "Yes". Thank you! ************************************************************************************************************************************** Очень плотный солнцезащитный крем, подходит для маленьких детей от 6 месяцев. Мы с семьей любим ходить на пляж и толстый слой этого крема, нанесенный на область шеи и декольте, а также на плечи и спину, защищает от солнца на пару часов. C тех пор, как начали его использовать, не было солнечных ожогов. Для лица не подходит, так как очень густой и забивает поры. Для лица больше подходит крем-спрей Kiss My Face с защитой SPF 30. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Если отзыв был полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Yes"

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Great Sunscreen

Posted by AdaIherb on Jan 27, 2016

The cream is quite easy to apply, even though you look a liitle pale. Protected us from sunburns, of course you need to reapply as recommended. I like that the ingredients are safe.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good product!

Posted by 5300233491221017318 on Nov 25, 2015

I have bought it for my baby and even if its not so easy to apply it - still this is the best sunscreen I have ever tried..

Was this review helpful to you?

Muchas estrellas

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

Este producto es una maravilla, sus compuestos y su absorcion deja la piel mate para el maquillaje despues y nada blanca me encanto! es el bloqueador de la familia entera!

Was this review helpful to you?

The best baby sunsceen

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

I buy one tube every summer, it has really good ingridients. The only down side is i would love less thick consistensy as application would be much easier.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Subtle Scent, Great Sunscreen

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

If your little one has sensitive skin like mine, then Badger is it. My daughter is allergic to most run of the mill sunscreens, so we stick to organic and non-chemical types. Badger was recommended by another mom, and so far has not disappointed. I love this Lavender scent too - I was worried it would be strong, but it's very subtle and a nice change from that normal coconutty sunscreen smell. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Was this review helpful to you?

8 people found the following review helpful

Me encanta

Posted by 4624447545114930296 on Jul 07, 2015

Primer protector solar sin tóxicos que utilizo. Tenía claro que algo blanco quedaría en la piel, no me importa, pues buscaba algo natural y este es el mejor que encontré tras meses de "investigación". Se extiende bien, huele bien e hidrata la piel. El rastro blanquecino desaparece tras unos minutos. Repito!

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product

Posted by 5001479630046235978 on Jun 26, 2015

Great product, great service

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 24, 2015

i like it

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on Apr 17, 2015

I use the ewg.org website for information on products, and this has been well rated through them. I use it on my face. No problem, but a bit white. Needs to soak in a bit to stop looking so white. I use it on my son. I just wish it was a bit thinner as it sometimes just takes awhile to rub into a child who is doing their best to wiggle away.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 35 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »