crema solar proteccion 30

Posted by 5588630802729115498 on Apr 28, 2014

Escelente textura, facil de aplicar y extender.

very good product

Posted by 4627210487531059299 on Jul 14, 2014

Very smooth. Good quality.

slavka

Posted by 5133916833311356912 on Jul 28, 2014

very happy with this product, the scent is really natural, easy to apply, i am glad i found the way through iHerb,Inc. - very quick and reliable, so i was able to buy the Badger Company products which i am very happy with as i mentioned above already, thank u both.

the best sun protector for my baby

Posted by 5162610830198324129 on Aug 24, 2013

The best sun protector for my baby I've ever tryed. Provides nice and healthy skin color. Very thick consistency, probaly a little oily, but for baby it is not a trouble.

Lovely product

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

So lucky to find this on iHerb, very difficult to find similar non-nano forumalations in Australia.

Nice to have sunscreen I can trust

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 15, 2014

Just purchased this sunscreen based on the description. Have only used once but I will stay with this to avoid the toxic ingredients in most sunscreens. It's a little more work to rub it in your skin but certainly worth it.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by AdaIherb on Jan 27, 2016

The cream is quite easy to apply, even though you look a liitle pale. Protected us from sunburns, of course you need to reapply as recommended. I like that the ingredients are safe.

love it

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on May 02, 2016

will buy again definitely

Works well in preventing sunburn

Posted by 4613663906016921434 on May 02, 2016

The formulation IS sticky and does leave a bit of a white cast. But since I was using it for my baby, it didn't really matter. What mattered to me was that it prevent his sensitive skin from getting burned, therefore I give it the 5 star rating. Plus, it has great ratings on the EWG site. Please click like and see my other reviews if you found this useful!

very satisfied from the sunscreen and the delivery

Posted by 5160751851037964283 on May 26, 2016

i am very very satisfied from the cream. it is smooth very good. no smell at all and protects my baby's body very good.