very nice!

Posted by 5126507607671543761 on Jul 15, 2013

it's a little thick but i it doesn't bother me because i like it for my baby!

the best sun protector for my baby

Posted by 5162610830198324129 on Aug 24, 2013

The best sun protector for my baby I've ever tryed. Provides nice and healthy skin color. Very thick consistency, probaly a little oily, but for baby it is not a trouble.

Lovely product

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

So lucky to find this on iHerb, very difficult to find similar non-nano forumalations in Australia.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by AdaIherb on Jan 27, 2016

The cream is quite easy to apply, even though you look a liitle pale. Protected us from sunburns, of course you need to reapply as recommended. I like that the ingredients are safe.

Muchas estrellas

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

Este producto es una maravilla, sus compuestos y su absorcion deja la piel mate para el maquillaje despues y nada blanca me encanto! es el bloqueador de la familia entera!

Very good product!

Posted by 5300233491221017318 on Nov 25, 2015

I have bought it for my baby and even if its not so easy to apply it - still this is the best sunscreen I have ever tried..

love it

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on May 02, 2016

will buy again definitely

Works well in preventing sunburn

Posted by 4613663906016921434 on May 02, 2016

The formulation IS sticky and does leave a bit of a white cast. But since I was using it for my baby, it didn't really matter. What mattered to me was that it prevent his sensitive skin from getting burned, therefore I give it the 5 star rating. Plus, it has great ratings on the EWG site. Please click like and see my other reviews if you found this useful!

very satisfied from the sunscreen and the delivery

Posted by 5160751851037964283 on May 26, 2016

i am very very satisfied from the cream. it is smooth very good. no smell at all and protects my baby's body very good.

Me encanta

Posted by 4624447545114930296 on Jul 07, 2015

Primer protector solar sin tóxicos que utilizo. Tenía claro que algo blanco quedaría en la piel, no me importa, pues buscaba algo natural y este es el mejor que encontré tras meses de "investigación". Se extiende bien, huele bien e hidrata la piel. El rastro blanquecino desaparece tras unos minutos. Repito!