Muchas estrellas

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

Este producto es una maravilla, sus compuestos y su absorcion deja la piel mate para el maquillaje despues y nada blanca me encanto! es el bloqueador de la familia entera!

Very good product!

Posted by 5300233491221017318 on Nov 25, 2015

I have bought it for my baby and even if its not so easy to apply it - still this is the best sunscreen I have ever tried..

love it

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on May 02, 2016

will buy again definitely

Works well in preventing sunburn

Posted by 4613663906016921434 on May 02, 2016

The formulation IS sticky and does leave a bit of a white cast. But since I was using it for my baby, it didn't really matter. What mattered to me was that it prevent his sensitive skin from getting burned, therefore I give it the 5 star rating. Plus, it has great ratings on the EWG site. Please click like and see my other reviews if you found this useful!

very satisfied from the sunscreen and the delivery

Posted by 5160751851037964283 on May 26, 2016

i am very very satisfied from the cream. it is smooth very good. no smell at all and protects my baby's body very good.

excelente

Posted by 5741065989199684242 on Jun 07, 2016

We are very satesficed wit this product.

very good product

Posted by 4627210487531059299 on Jul 14, 2014

Very smooth. Good quality.

slavka

Posted by 5133916833311356912 on Jul 28, 2014

very happy with this product, the scent is really natural, easy to apply, i am glad i found the way through iHerb,Inc. - very quick and reliable, so i was able to buy the Badger Company products which i am very happy with as i mentioned above already, thank u both.

Fantastic for babies and toddlers

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Nov 02, 2014

I love this sunscreen. I find it easy to apply (not too thick) and feel confident it is safe for my very young child. It DOES leave him looking quite white - but that doesn't bother me. If it would bother you, this probably is not going to be right for you.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on Apr 17, 2015

I use the ewg.org website for information on products, and this has been well rated through them. I use it on my face. No problem, but a bit white. Needs to soak in a bit to stop looking so white. I use it on my son. I just wish it was a bit thinner as it sometimes just takes awhile to rub into a child who is doing their best to wiggle away.