4 stars for non-toxic ingredients, 1 star off for making me smell like an old crone

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Feb 18, 2013

I got excited and bought this after reading the reviews on this site. I have to wash my hands frequently at work and end up with dry skin and cracking around my nails. This stuff is a greasy ointment and I had to wear cotton gloves to stop it smearing all over my sheets at night. In fact, it smells and looks like the liniments my old aunties used for all their minor ailments. The ingredients are non toxic, which is great, but it doesn't have anything that is particularly rehydrating for dry hands. I'm going to keep searching for a hand cream that contains urea and is non toxic.

Thick and moisurising

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

For our humid conditions (Singapore) it is a bit too oily. But it does help relieve the dryness caused by eczema.

Almost perfect

Posted by 4810203554549912773 on Aug 15, 2013

All in all a great thing, I was just expecting it to do a bit of miracles on my hardworking hands. But it definitely nourishes

very effective !

Posted by 5042443334897148472 on Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~~~~~~ Love Badger pdts a lot! always natural and useful. This one is very good for very dry skin. The finger is broken esp in winter. This balm just like a protector to protect the broken area and give moisture to it, let it recover

Good

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on Apr 26, 2014

Makes the skin soft, but it is a bit sticky.

Great

Posted by 5647953489517623935 on May 20, 2014

What my hands need

Badger Company Balm for Hardworking Hands 2oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

Really like this balm, smooth it on at the end of the day. Takes a few minutes to absorb but has a kind of warming effect. I think you could use a regular hand cream over the top for a more moisturising effect. Tin could be a bit larger.

It works!

Posted by 5401101162928159276 on Dec 30, 2015

Can't beat the organic ingredients. Didn't like that it was a balm vs a cream as it is hard to spread, but I've learnt to deal with it. It does smell like medicine but I don't mind it. Also quite greasy. Hey - as long as it works and is organic, I'm happy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1915617 on Oct 20, 2009

Does what it should and I like the smell.

good

Posted by Reviewer2181081 on Feb 22, 2011

safe.. and good effect..