Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Leaves hands feeling soft. Very restoring.

Absolutely brilliant

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

This balm absolutely works!! Since going paleo my hands are constantly being washed and dried, what with all the cooking and food prep. They have been copping a real beating. This balm is a miracle. Love, love, love it. If the greasy film after application is too much, I just rub my hands on my forearms or elbows and they get a fantastic moisturising as well, leaving my hands smooth and non-greasy. I am coming back to order 2 more tins .. one for the car, one for my handbag, one for my bedroom. My hands, face, elbows, knees, are loving this stuff. Thank you Badger!

Can't go wrong with Badger

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

Love every Badger product I've tried and this one is no exception. Just go easy on it - a little goes a looooong way!

really works

Posted by 5054827639208384839 on Mar 30, 2014

i like this badger balm for hardworking hands,it really works for my very dry hands,especially in the winter.i always use it on my hands especially on my fingers after my shower at night,my hands feel soft and moisture in the next morning.i'll buy it again and recommend it to my friends.

Love it!

Posted by 5701643005565765511 on Mar 27, 2014

The best for hands & body! Best thing: animal testing free! Unfortunately the tin boxes got dented while shipping. Please wrap them better. Otherwise all good!

Me encanta

Posted by 5609013177412807838 on Mar 18, 2014

Muy hidratante, se absorbe rápido, muy buen olor algo mentolado.

Great!!

Posted by 4717640718186168362 on Dec 18, 2013

It really works, the only drawback is that the balm keeps my hands greasy for a while.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

It's helps

Posted by 5084212640582038295 on Jul 25, 2013

Very good cream, i buy it for my mother, for her it's the best cream for hands. I will buy it again.

Great hand balm, safe, and effective

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

My hands are always brutally dry and cracked, therefore, I was looking for hand creams that I can use regularly and feel good about soaking in my body. I picked this balm because Badger balms rate very well for toxicity on the EWG Database. It's very similar to Burt's Bees Hand Salve which I also use, although based on the ingredients I believe the Badger balm has a slightly better ingredients list. Both are greasy so I use these when I have a good 10 minutes to let it sink in. The main difference I found between Burt's and Badger's is the smell. Burt's has a almond/lavender smell....great for relaxing or bedtime. The Badger cream has a wintergreen smell...a more unisex...active smell. It reminds me of those thick pink peppermints I loved as a child. Like I mentioned before, the only problem with this balm is the greasy hands, so for work I use Andalou Naturals hand cream. I will definitely buy this product again! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »