This really works

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Jun 05, 2010

Badger Healing Balm is the first and only product that has helped with really dry hands, dry patches, dry cuticles, cracking skin on fingers. Strongly recommend.

Hand Balm

Posted by Reviewer1253259 on Mar 10, 2011

I like using this product on my dry fingers. It keeps them from drying out and cracking as I am a welder and my hands and fingers get abused somewhat. I have never found any other product that works like Badger does.

Healing Hand Balm

Posted by Reviewer2120683 on Jun 11, 2010

I have tried so many other products both organic and non. Most leave my hands feeling greasy for hours and without lasting results. This product really works without any greasy side effects.

"This Stuff Really Works!"

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 08, 2010

I've been using Badger products for about 5 years, and I love them all. I use the Healing Balm overnight on my hands and feet covered with cotton gloves and socks. In the morning, my skin is like that of a baby!! No kidding. I do this once or twice a week, and my hands look 20 years younger than I am. A great product.

Great hand balm, safe, and effective

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

My hands are always brutally dry and cracked, therefore, I was looking for hand creams that I can use regularly and feel good about soaking in my body. I picked this balm because Badger balms rate very well for toxicity on the EWG Database. It's very similar to Burt's Bees Hand Salve which I also use, although based on the ingredients I believe the Badger balm has a slightly better ingredients list. Both are greasy so I use these when I have a good 10 minutes to let it sink in. The main difference I found between Burt's and Badger's is the smell. Burt's has a almond/lavender smell....great for relaxing or bedtime. The Badger cream has a wintergreen smell...a more unisex...active smell. It reminds me of those thick pink peppermints I loved as a child. Like I mentioned before, the only problem with this balm is the greasy hands, so for work I use Andalou Naturals hand cream. I will definitely buy this product again! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Aceite sólido

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 27, 2012

Es una especie de aceite solido pero no es nada incomodo en las manos, se absorbe bastante rápido y es bastante hidratante, no me parece increiblemente hidratante (es una impresión porque no tengo las manos así y no lo he probado con manos muy curtidas) pero sí bastante. Huele a plantas, es un olor agradable. Yo repetiría y de hecho ya estoy mirando otras latas de la marca

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1873327 on Feb 02, 2010

My Great Aunt loves this and puts it on every cut, burn, dry spot she has.

4 stars for non-toxic ingredients, 1 star off for making me smell like an old crone

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Feb 18, 2013

I got excited and bought this after reading the reviews on this site. I have to wash my hands frequently at work and end up with dry skin and cracking around my nails. This stuff is a greasy ointment and I had to wear cotton gloves to stop it smearing all over my sheets at night. In fact, it smells and looks like the liniments my old aunties used for all their minor ailments. The ingredients are non toxic, which is great, but it doesn't have anything that is particularly rehydrating for dry hands. I'm going to keep searching for a hand cream that contains urea and is non toxic.

Bad

Posted by pyngsg on Nov 23, 2011

Bought this based on review...sad to discover that the cream is hard and smell is bad!

Heals wounds caused by severe dry, hardworking hands!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

My boyfriends hands was cracked and sore after days and days of hardworking with plaster and timber. In combination with cold winter weather, his hands cracked and started bleeding. He will always deal with this because it is genetic, but this balm REALLY saved his hands. I rubbed his hands in with this at night, concentrating on the wounds on his knuckles, and the next day we could really see a great improvement! I kept rubbing his hands in with this balm, and he reported back to me that he experienced less cracking, and much smoother skin, causing much less pain when he was using his hands. Great product!!