It works!

Posted by 5401101162928159276 on Dec 30, 2015

Can't beat the organic ingredients. Didn't like that it was a balm vs a cream as it is hard to spread, but I've learnt to deal with it. It does smell like medicine but I don't mind it. Also quite greasy. Hey - as long as it works and is organic, I'm happy.

Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Leaves hands feeling soft. Very restoring.

USDA organic, natural... but greasy!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 15, 2015

Positive points: good and safe composition without synthetic ingredients, this balm prevents chapped hands and fights against dryness. Negative points: I don’t like the smell; it is too “compact”, pasty and not easy to distribute…, but, in my opinion, the worst point is the fact that it is too greasy and feels heavier than usual hand creams, in fact, it looks like a foot balm. Needless to say, this greasiness on my hands makes me feel uncomfortable, so I avoid everyday use…

Don't like the smell

Posted by 5330042506224183937 on Sep 21, 2015

It smells like some sort of candies or medicine. I don't like the smell and it is quite greasy.

Absolutely brilliant

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

This balm absolutely works!! Since going paleo my hands are constantly being washed and dried, what with all the cooking and food prep. They have been copping a real beating. This balm is a miracle. Love, love, love it. If the greasy film after application is too much, I just rub my hands on my forearms or elbows and they get a fantastic moisturising as well, leaving my hands smooth and non-greasy. I am coming back to order 2 more tins .. one for the car, one for my handbag, one for my bedroom. My hands, face, elbows, knees, are loving this stuff. Thank you Badger!

Badger Company Balm for Hardworking Hands 2oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

Really like this balm, smooth it on at the end of the day. Takes a few minutes to absorb but has a kind of warming effect. I think you could use a regular hand cream over the top for a more moisturising effect. Tin could be a bit larger.

Can't go wrong with Badger

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

Love every Badger product I've tried and this one is no exception. Just go easy on it - a little goes a looooong way!

quite good

Posted by Reviewer1175486 on Oct 20, 2014

I do not like the smell of this balm. It gives moisture to your hands, however I find the other products I´ve bought from Badger Company better and more moisturizing than this one.

too greasy