Love the Badger! <3

Posted by 5217335468307696313 on Jan 17, 2014

I have been purchasing Nubian Heritage's soap bars for a few years. I have tried Badger Company's balms and wanted to give this soap a try. I absolutely love it! It smells great and lathers extremely well, better than the Nubian soaps. I also think that this smells more and better than the Nubian soaps. Also think that these ones clean more. Will buy these ones in the future! :)

Good & cleansing

Posted by Gibres on Mar 31, 2014

This works really well with an exfoliating glove that I use. I love the smell, and my skin feels clean after using this soap. The one downside is that it is a full soap bar, so takes a bit longer in the shower (and is a slight pain to travel with) compared to liquid soap.

Refrreshing fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Jun 04, 2012

Cleans well too!

Nice soap

Posted by allthingsnatural on Jun 22, 2015

Surprisingly this soap is really big, couldn't hold the soap very well in the shower with one hand. I will recommend cutting up the soap into half before using it since I believe 1 bar will take really long to finish and u don't want to keep the whole wet soap in the shower room for a long time. Smell is quite mild which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I will prefer a stronger scent. Will try other scent after I finish this bar