Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1242016 on Sep 15, 2010

Badger cocoa butter lip balm smells and feels great.

FINALLY, A GREAT & CHEAP LIP BALM

Posted by Reviewer3110243 on May 27, 2010

This is almost as good as Dr Hauschka lip balm, at a third of the cost. While Badger doesn't seem to stay on quite as long, I love the cocoa smell and that it's organic and fair trade.

Smooth!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 06, 2010

Tasty and smooth. This company always delivers a quality product and this is no exception. Great lip balm with a super flavor and feel.

Moisturizing lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Mar 05, 2010

This lip balm moistens my lips and the cocoa flavor is yummy. It goes on smoothly, but is not mushy. No burning or tingling. Just soothing. It's a larger size stick and twists up near the top. I will get this again.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Feb 24, 2010

I have one on every table in my house and one in my purse. This stuff is awesome. Its rich and creamy and makes your lips feel so smooth. The best part, no chemicals to dry out your lips and deteriorate organs.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Feb 05, 2010

Smells like chocolate, works pretty well

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jan 05, 2010

Nice aroma of cocoa butter, and stays on the lip nicely. It is a wide stick, much bigger than a Chap Stick, but then it also contains 7 grams instead of 4 grams or so. Cocoa butter based lip balms have always worked well for me and I was glad to find this one available. I liked it enough to buy a second one to keep in the car.

Lip balm diameter is huge!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 26, 2009

I have big lips & the diameter for this lip balm is more than double the size of my lips which is weird. To give you an idea, the other day my top lip swelled up double its size and this lip balm was still too big! So I don't carry this in my jean pocket because someone might ask me (a girl) if I'm happy to see them. The smell of cocoa butter is a bit weird on the lips but it fades off quickly. I have severe MCS & this scent does not bother me at all. Doesn't taste like chocolate though. Extremely creamy lip balm (maybe a bit too creamy?) nice feel but a little goes a long way. I wanted to use it as under eye cream but not sure if it's safe. Love that it's 100% organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »