soothing

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

wonderful smell & texture - great moisture for parched lips

Doesn't smell like pomegranate

Posted by australia on Apr 03, 2011

I love Badger's Cocoa Butter Lip Balms, they are the best I have ever tried. However, unfortunately I can't use this one because I really dislike the scent. The lemon oil scent dominates the other oils and extracts, which clashes with the chocolaty-scented cocoa butter.

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 04, 2013

It smells good, and really does it's job. I love that it is bigger than most lip balm, because it means that it will last longer - which is always a big plus.

lip balm that works even for me

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on May 09, 2011

I've tried a good number of lip balms in my lifetime and my favourite right now is Badger's coca butter balm. I have these in Vanilla Bean, Lime Rocket and Mocha Cocoa as well and love them all!

Last long and soften your lips!

Posted by TuridLaila on Aug 12, 2012

I am addicted to lip balms and the lip balm from Badger Balm is the best thing my lips have tried ever! The balms i have used before have been too much water in, which make the lips dry out fast and you need to reapply much often. This lip balm doesn`t do that! It stay on longer and gives a lot of mouizture! And the smell - fanstastic! It`s my favourite smell nr 1! UPDATE: I don`t use this anymore. My lips became dryer after using it for some months.. I now use Ecotools - Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner.

cute and work well

Posted by Reviewer1173696 on Jan 20, 2010

this badger on the package is so cute. of course this works well. my lips has no chance to feel drying anymore.

My fave Badger lip balm

Posted by kappture on May 03, 2016

Perfectly moisturising with a great scent! Beats all the other Badgers hands down.

Great big Cocoa Butter based lip balm stick!

Posted by 5630795897558218056 on Sep 13, 2016

I tried the Badger Sweet Orange flavoured stick before this one & this Pomegranate one tastes similar (like chocolate orange) but a little less sweeter. Great Badger formula, nice big sized stick, great value! :-)

pomegranate lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1753540 on Mar 16, 2011

My favorite...

FABULOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Dec 12, 2009

This stuff is wonderful!!! Just buy it!! I'm going to again & again & again!!! It's beyond 5 stars!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »