soothing

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

wonderful smell & texture - great moisture for parched lips

Doesn't smell like pomegranate

Posted by australia on Apr 03, 2011

I love Badger's Cocoa Butter Lip Balms, they are the best I have ever tried. However, unfortunately I can't use this one because I really dislike the scent. The lemon oil scent dominates the other oils and extracts, which clashes with the chocolaty-scented cocoa butter.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3089755 on Jan 24, 2011

Badger's cocoa butter lip balm in all its flavors is wonderful for moisturizing the lips without feeling greasy. The only thing better is their Lip & Body Balm in the little tins!

great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Feb 02, 2011

I'm picky about lip balm and I like this one. It does taste like chocolate to me, which isn't my first choice for lip balm flavor, but it's good so it doesn't matter if it's not my favorite flavor.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 15, 2010

Very moisturizing!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Nov 30, 2009

Excelente cacao labial, hidratante, poco brillante y con ¡¡delicioso sabor a chocolate!! Único "pero": la barra es un poco grande y es fácil salirse de los labios al utilizarlo. Para repetir sin duda.

FABULOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Dec 12, 2009

This stuff is wonderful!!! Just buy it!! I'm going to again & again & again!!! It's beyond 5 stars!!!

lov'in it!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Jan 19, 2010

love all their products including this lip balm. last a long time w/o reapplying. truly all "natural" ingredients that are okay to ingest cause we all know what we put on our skin eventually enters our blood stream. be careful, will get soft and melty if left in hot car or pocket for too long.

cute and work well

Posted by Reviewer1173696 on Jan 20, 2010

this badger on the package is so cute. of course this works well. my lips has no chance to feel drying anymore.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2852036 on Feb 12, 2010

Like all cocoa butter lip balms from Badger, this is amazing. I love the scent and it is very moisturizing. No nasty ingredients, and it lasts a long time after application, if you do not drink or eat after which of course it needs to be reapplied. I am very happy with this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »