Very Bad Packaging (Tube)

Posted by Reviewer2732571 on Apr 27, 2015

Pros: Lip balm is good, not too oily not too dry. Cons: because of the weird tube design, around 1/4 th of the product will be stuck inside the tube, & unless you use some other stick/finger to pick it from tube & apply. i hope they change the design soon, until then i am not going to pay FULL PRICE for using only 3/4 th of the product.

love it!

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on Apr 20, 2015

makes my lips very soft!

long lasting lip balm

Posted by 4824391110340209675 on Apr 23, 2014

This is really a very nurishing & long lasting lip balm which is an excellent for those with dry lips.

Good lip balm

Posted by 5548504773274687332 on Mar 07, 2014

Moisturizes well. This lip balm has moderate lasting power, however.

Love badger balm

Posted by Reviewer2692549 on Oct 17, 2013

Amazing lipbalm. Feels great and makes my lips super soft for a long time. Only apply is about once a day and its more then enough to keep my lips for drying out even in this Cold and dry weather.

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 04, 2013

It smells good, and really does it's job. I love that it is bigger than most lip balm, because it means that it will last longer - which is always a big plus.

Natural ingredients

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 24, 2013

I like it because of his compsition but I à desappointed by the smell. I expected pomegrate flavour but it smells chocolate and lemon. I don't like the smell of this lip balm. It moisturizes well but feeling greasy and shiny lips. The size of the stick is too big for a good application on my lips. Bonne composition entièrement naturelle, ce qui est appréciable. Mais je suis déçue par l'odeur. Je m'attendais à une odeur de grenade mais pas chocolat-citron. Odeur que je n'apprécie pas. Laisse un film gras et brillant sur les lèvres. De plus, la taille du bâton est un peu trop grosse pour une application précise sur mes lèvres. Pas convaincue par ce baume à lèvres. Dommage

Love Badger lip balms!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Love Badger lip balms!

Last long and soften your lips!

Posted by TuridLaila on Aug 12, 2012

I am addicted to lip balms and the lip balm from Badger Balm is the best thing my lips have tried ever! The balms i have used before have been too much water in, which make the lips dry out fast and you need to reapply much often. This lip balm doesn`t do that! It stay on longer and gives a lot of mouizture! And the smell - fanstastic! It`s my favourite smell nr 1! UPDATE: I don`t use this anymore. My lips became dryer after using it for some months.. I now use Ecotools - Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner.

Excellent product

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011

Very sweet smell, maybe a bit too much, but not a problem. Love it. Lanolin free - I have not had any problems at all after I switched all of my lip balms to Badger Company. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »