Very drying!

Posted by sarareviews on Dec 02, 2014

This suncreen leaves a little bit of a white cast. It is also very drying, and too "chalky" matte, maybe it works better on very oily skin.

Very disappointed - I'm a big Badger fan, but this product is a bad egg

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

I bought this to use for my baby and myself, and am very disappointed. The two occasions I used it for my son, he got burnt. When the sunscreen dries, it is very chalky, and I believe that if you rub it once it is dry, it may come off the skin, and this may be why my son was getting burnt. I have also noticed that even a dribble of water will wash the white off the skin. It is described as water resistant but there is no way it is. I have never seen suscreen wash off so easily. It also dries very, very white, and as I said, if you keep rubbing it is, I get the feeling I am just rubbing it off completely. On the other hand, I also bought the following products and have the following comparisons to make: Badger Sport Sunscreen Cream: This is the only one I use on my baby. Highly recommended for a child; it stays on, it's properly water resistant, it's all natural. Yes, it's thick and white, but I don't care, I feel confident my baby is well protected with it on. I use it too; it's a bit greasy feeling, but improves over time, and can be rubbed in quite well to reduce the whiteness. Audrey Organics Natural Sun Active Lifestyles: I hate the smell, but it's a much better lotion than the Badger lotion; doesn't feel chalky at the end, it's effective and has a tiny bit of tint to knock the whiteness down. Because of that, I find I use it the most for myself. Dr Mercola Natural Sunscreen with green tea: Great value. Leaves a white cast, but if I'm just at home around the garden, it's my go-to. Feels good, easy to apply (nice and thin) but does leave a white cast.

Too thick and heavy for everyday use

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 21, 2013

This is a good sunscreen but I did not find it appropriate for everyday use in the city. It felt heavy, did not get absorbed well and left a white residue.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Dec 16, 2013

I've been using this on my face and I love the texture, very light an non-oily. i have acne prone skin and this hasn't caused any break outs. It does look slightly white, but I use mineral powder on it and it looks fine.

Parfait pour les saisons chaudes!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Dec 09, 2013

Je suis vraiment agréablement surprise par cet écran solaire! Il matifie durablement la peau (et pourtant dieu sait si je brille de mille feux dès qu'il fait chaud) tout en l'hydratant. Il semble également unifier légèrement mon teint clair en laissant un très léger voile blanc - je déconseille donc cette crème aux peaux mates sur lesquelles le résultat pourrait ressortir grisâtre. le tube est extrêmement économique - il faut très peau de produit, la crème est fluide et le tube est immense. J'ignore si j'en viendrai un jour à bout! Ma peau est sensible et réactive, je n'obtiens aucunes rougeurs, irritations ou autres boutons. La liste d'ingrédients est bonne, le packaging est charmant (il met limite en valeur ma coiffeuse ^^) Je recommande chaudement aux peaux claires! Edit: je l'utilise toujours et on est en décembre! Ma peau ne tiraille pas du tout, je suis ravie!!! L'effet optiquement blanchissant est superbe avec cette température qui donne un effet reine des neiges. Pas de boutons non plus à l'horizon :))

Good but a bit dry

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Nov 25, 2013

It is a gentle sunscreen. Leave a bit white cast on the face skin. If you are a white-skin, no problem to use this. However, you may need to moist your skin much before apply it if you have dry skin. It would be very good for a person with oily skin becasue it's so matte.

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by 5137680903813616370 on Nov 08, 2013

this is literally the best sunscreen I've ever used, even out of all the natural and chemical ones. They are not lying when they say it is non-greasy, it is actually so light and has an almost mattifying effect. It doesn't matter how much I use, it is nevery greasy or shiny. Just a nice glow. It's a miracle this product is 100% natural, with no nano particles or bad ingredients. Other natural sunscreens i've tried have always been thick and greasy, I honestly didn't think it was possible for one to feel this light, even lighter than all the chemical ones I've tried also. I can wear it alone or under makeup and it works perfectly. Definitely repurchasing!

Good protection but it leaves white residues.

Posted by shopgreen on Oct 31, 2013

The white residues always came off when applying... I like the ingredients list that are naturally organic but the white residues are quite turn off cos its time consuming to get all the white residues off my face... I really like this but why....

good for me

Posted by 4739434336368966254 on Oct 11, 2013

easy to you

A Winner!

Posted by 5470704622669744821 on Oct 09, 2013

This is the first sunscreen that didn't break me out! It's perfect for my combination/sensitive skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »