10% Off Orders Over $40!

Badger Company, Daily, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotion, Aloe Vera, SPF 30, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Amazing and Non-Greasy!

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Jun 03, 2013

I have tried almost ALL the sunscreens on iherb looking for the perfect one. All Terrain Aquasport is also highly recommended but it is a bit thicker so it's better for beach days and maybe not so much daily use. This one is great for EVERYDAY under makeup & over top of your moisturizer. Zinc oxide, no matter what sunscreen you use, can always be a little drying, so moisturize well. If you have really dry or dry skin try the badger rose sunscreen spf 16, it's also wonderful but more hydrating but I prefer this one since my skin is combination & I don't need hydration. This one is not greasy, it's VERY matte, and will not break you out. It spreads really easy & is perfect for your quick everyday sunscreen. It's the best I've tried. Almost all the other ones I tried make me greasy or break me out. I have combination acne prone skin & an oily T-zone and hate sunscreens that make me oily. I think this would suit all skin types except people with VERY DRY skin in which case go for the badger rose sunscreen. This one smells like sunscreen so if scent is important for you try the kids daily sunscreen that smells like tangerine & vanilla.

My favourite sunscreen for everyday wear.

Posted by 5563918852018803620 on Jul 05, 2013

It has a matte finish!! AT LAST!! I have oily skin and finding a sunscreen/cream that has a matte finish has been so difficult for me. 30 spf is good for everyday, but I don't recommend it for swimming or doing sports, as I had a sunburn last week because I only had this sunscreen on hand, and my sweat took off the sunscreen quickly. But its great for everyday wear because it is lightweight and has that gorgeous matte finish.

A Winner!

Posted by 5470704622669744821 on Oct 09, 2013

This is the first sunscreen that didn't break me out! It's perfect for my combination/sensitive skin.

The First time to use physical sunscreen

Posted by lovenaturalproducts on Jun 15, 2013

This is my first time to use natural and physical sunscreen, and I am satisfied with the product. The sunscreen is not greasy and does not make my face shiny. I use it on my face and body. The bottle contains a lot and I think I can use for more than half a year.

I am so disappointed about this product.

Posted by Reviewer1025889 on Jun 23, 2013

Very itch and pain on my face when I used it for the first time, then I throw it into garbage can right away. Just waste the money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »