Amazing and Non-Greasy!

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Jun 03, 2013

I have tried almost ALL the sunscreens on iherb looking for the perfect one. All Terrain Aquasport is also highly recommended but it is a bit thicker so it's better for beach days and maybe not so much daily use. This one is great for EVERYDAY under makeup & over top of your moisturizer. Zinc oxide, no matter what sunscreen you use, can always be a little drying, so moisturize well. If you have really dry or dry skin try the badger rose sunscreen spf 16, it's also wonderful but more hydrating but I prefer this one since my skin is combination & I don't need hydration. This one is not greasy, it's VERY matte, and will not break you out. It spreads really easy & is perfect for your quick everyday sunscreen. It's the best I've tried. Almost all the other ones I tried make me greasy or break me out. I have combination acne prone skin & an oily T-zone and hate sunscreens that make me oily. I think this would suit all skin types except people with VERY DRY skin in which case go for the badger rose sunscreen. This one smells like sunscreen so if scent is important for you try the kids daily sunscreen that smells like tangerine & vanilla.

My favourite sunscreen for everyday wear.

Posted by 5563918852018803620 on Jul 05, 2013

It has a matte finish!! AT LAST!! I have oily skin and finding a sunscreen/cream that has a matte finish has been so difficult for me. 30 spf is good for everyday, but I don't recommend it for swimming or doing sports, as I had a sunburn last week because I only had this sunscreen on hand, and my sweat took off the sunscreen quickly. But its great for everyday wear because it is lightweight and has that gorgeous matte finish.

A Winner!

Posted by 5470704622669744821 on Oct 09, 2013

This is the first sunscreen that didn't break me out! It's perfect for my combination/sensitive skin.

The First time to use physical sunscreen

Posted by lovenaturalproducts on Jun 15, 2013

This is my first time to use natural and physical sunscreen, and I am satisfied with the product. The sunscreen is not greasy and does not make my face shiny. I use it on my face and body. The bottle contains a lot and I think I can use for more than half a year.

I am so disappointed about this product.

Posted by Reviewer1025889 on Jun 23, 2013

Very itch and pain on my face when I used it for the first time, then I throw it into garbage can right away. Just waste the money.

SILKY

Posted by helpme on Sep 05, 2013

I've been using organic sunscreens and they were all oily. Had to use powder to remove oil. And this makes my skin silky all day. So love it. Feel very comfortable. You don't need to worry about putting enough amount for protection. Few minutes later, It just getting light and soft on your skin. Cleans easily. I use this with 2-3drops of jojoba oil. Then it's perfect. Prevents dry. You have to spread over quickly. Stain remains.

won't buy again

Posted by 5709843910494127476 on Aug 18, 2013

it has dried out my face and I will never purchase this product again. I don't know what to do with the tube now

good for me

Posted by 4739434336368966254 on Oct 11, 2013

easy to you

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by 5137680903813616370 on Nov 08, 2013

this is literally the best sunscreen I've ever used, even out of all the natural and chemical ones. They are not lying when they say it is non-greasy, it is actually so light and has an almost mattifying effect. It doesn't matter how much I use, it is nevery greasy or shiny. Just a nice glow. It's a miracle this product is 100% natural, with no nano particles or bad ingredients. Other natural sunscreens i've tried have always been thick and greasy, I honestly didn't think it was possible for one to feel this light, even lighter than all the chemical ones I've tried also. I can wear it alone or under makeup and it works perfectly. Definitely repurchasing!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Dec 16, 2013

I've been using this on my face and I love the texture, very light an non-oily. i have acne prone skin and this hasn't caused any break outs. It does look slightly white, but I use mineral powder on it and it looks fine.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »