Nice

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Jun 04, 2012

Warming, comforting.

warming and comfortable

Posted by 5330075278339890240 on Dec 13, 2014

I have been using this oil for the past 3 years and I love how it helps achy muscles and tight joints. Will continue to use it for years to come. Please don't stop carrying this product.

love the ginger smell !!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015

I love the GINGER smell !!! It helps with nausea and migraines, chronic migraines, 'migraine attacks'. Fantastic Product !!!! They might have to start selling a bigger container of it soon !!!

Good bye, pain.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 18, 2016

Perfect if you feel mucle or join pain. I use on my neck, where i have a really seriuos harm ( in fact i need surgery ) and i feel better. This oil is stronger than sore join y sore mulcle balm. Be very carefull if you have damaged skin, then is not suitable. If you need a stronger efect apply dry heat after rubbing and relax.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2676178 on Jan 20, 2013

I was so excited about this product but found it had no effect whatsoever on inflammation and/ or pain relief. Traumeel is hands over a better, more effective product.

SMELLS SO GOOD

Posted by 5753468860705823453 on Jun 24, 2014

This stuff smells fantastic! It's really relaxing for my muscles and it's not super warming, but it's nice. I've only used it once, so with more uses I'll have more to say.