Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2544787 on Feb 18, 2016

I love Badger products because they are safe and effective. I apply this balm to my feet and cover them with socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so soft. It smells really good too! I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a non-toxic moisturizer that really works!

smell so nice

Posted by 5647218236522888175 on Apr 06, 2015

very good for skin and hair

Amazing!

Posted by Linden on Mar 29, 2015

Organic, smells amazing, non-sticky. I need more than tea spoon to cover entire body. My kid loves it to. Nice size as I can actually finish it while it is still fresh and start a new one with coconut smell.

wonderful

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Jan 05, 2015

needs a little warming up before you can spread it out, but nice and creamy moisturiser that is good for my skin, sinks in well and is not greasy. Smells divine. Another quality Badger product :)

Excellent body moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1175486 on Oct 20, 2014

One of my favorites. It`s perfect for super-dry and sensitive skin. It smells good too.

I love the smell, but it's so hard

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014

I don't understand why the people behind this product don't add a small spatula or something to the tin, because without a spatula I had from another tin of body butter, I would be completely lost. The product is so hard in the tin, that it is very difficult to get out with my fingers. Once I get some out, it melts easily, and spreads ok, and it is an ok moisturizer. The smell is very good, too, but I will definitely not get more of this, once I've used my first tin. It's just too much work.

No sé cómo usarlo

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Al leer la descripcion de este producto supuse que sería una especie de manteca, de consistencia semisolida, pero esto es absolutamente rigido y solido, no sé que hacer con ello francamente. Por lo demas la latita vintage es monisima y el producto huele bien, algo que para mi es importante.

how can you resist this pleasurable chocolate smell?

Posted by 5040836738225680431 on Jul 02, 2013

yes, it's smaller I expected (it's my first Badger balm) yes, it's sticky and oily for summer night use so what? beautiful chocolate fragrance and adorable packaging will prove its worth, not to mention fair trade and organic. body mosturizing? perfectly done.

Nice substitute to a cream!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

Moisturizes really well, the smell is pleasant and not too strong. However, it is too hard and it takes time to melt it by my fingers in order to be able to apply this stuff. But still I like it!!!

Labs.

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Oct 09, 2012

Šo kremu nopirku, jo daudz biju dzirdējusi par Cacao (Cocoa) Butter un vēlējos izmēģināt uz savas ādas, kas tas ir. Protams, meklēju kakao sviestu, kas būtu sertificēts USDA, un par optimālāko izvēlējos šo. Varu teikt, ka smarža ir stipra un nedaudz specifiska. Manam partnerim nepatika. Es pret dabiskām smaržām izturos normāli, tādēļ, arī šī smarža man nesagādāja problēmas. Konsistence kremam ir cieta - tāds kā vasks. Bet tas krems jau ir domāts atsevišķām - sausām vietām uz ķermeņa, tad var teikt, ka ir ok.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »